sleepover /eddie munson

Start from the beginning

"come on, man! then what happened?" dustin told eddie almost yelling. eddie's eyes were on dustin again.
"so, i went to the bathroom to take. a piss, you know..and there she was showering. she was naked, dustin!" eddie whisper yelled, and i heard the last sentence. dustin covered his mouth with his hands as he was shocked of the news. so that was the problem? he saw his girl bestfriend naked? and he's freaking out. they were still talking, but i didn't hear what it was. i got up from my chair and walked to them.
"eddie, can i talk to you?" i asked as i looked at dustin who took the hint and walked back. we went outside of the house. mike was once again dissapointed, and dustin told him that this was something else.

i turned him, the boy who was looking at me in misery.
"eddie, did you see me naked?" i asked as i looked into his brown eyes.
"i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to, y/n. it was an accident. when i got back from the store i had to pee, and i didn't know that you were in there. i'm so sorry" he said not stopping for a second. his usual puppy eyes were out again.

"so that was the problem? eddie it's totally okay."
"yes, i kinda freaked out, 'cause we've been friends since we were born." he kept looking at my lips. i had to ask.
"did you like the view?"i asked as i bit my lips.
"you have no idea how much" eddie said not even trying to look away from my lips. i got closer to his ear
"do you want to fuck me, eddie?" i whispered. the cold breeze of air hit me, as my hot desire for him was finally told.
"since i saw you in the shower. and even before that. i've liked you since the start, y/n" he whispered back.
"i like you too" i said. i got further from him for a second, then within a second, he pressed his hot and sweet lips. his hands wander ed up on my back, my fingers tangled up in his hair. i felt my core wet and aching for eddie and i couldn't take it anymore. his hot body pressed against mine was a feeling i've always wanted to experience. i pulled away to catch my breath, and so did he.

i got closer to his ear, i licked his earlobe, then whispered him "tell them that the game is over. now", then i started kissing his neck. he moaned under his breath as i felt his hot palms on each side of my hip. i pulled away from his ear and we went back inside to the others.
"okay guys, game is over, we're going home. it's late anyways." eddie says kinda yelling.
"come on, man! we were about to win!" mike says yelling back at eddie.
"you heard me, wheeler. we'll finish the campaign next time." eddie said. we said our goodbyes, and we walked out of the house. the sexual tension is just growing and growing, and in the second when we got into the car i kissed him. i've been waiting for this moment my whole life, just like he did. he kissed me back as his tounge entered my mouth. we kept kissing, then he broke the kiss to lean to my ear and whisper
"i can't wait to go home and touch you." his voice was hotter than ever, and all wanted to do was leave my fingertips on his body everywhere. i didn't say a thing, i just blushed. then he started the car, driving us home. on the way, he placed his warm hand on my thigh, that kept wandering up almost to my sweet wet cunt. he always liked to tease me, but now that he had the chance to to it in other ways too, he had to take it.

as he pulled down in the trailer park, he got out first and he ran to open the door for me. as he took my hand to learn me out of the car, he pulled me into him and he held my face as he kissed me with passion, his tounge entering my mouth again. i looked down on his clothed cock, harder than ever. he held my hand, as we got into his trailor. luckily, his cousin wasn't at home. he was at work as always. he closed the door behind me and i pushed him down on the couch, i sat in his lap and i kissed him.
as we were making out, i started moving on his hard clothed cock. his rock hard member against my aching core was making me weak. he moaned into my mouth. "sweetheart" eddie called me. "yes?"
"ride me" he said desperately as i pulled his shirt off, revealing his tattoos. he pulled my shirt off, then unclipped my bra.

"you're perfect" he said as i blushed. i got off him to get my short and underwear off. he did the same thing as we were both fully naked. he looked at me up and down as he bit his lips, i sat in his lap. he pushed his hard cock in me, as i whimpered in pain. he held my waist as he pulled me into him deeper, i'm a moaning mess and so he is. i grab into his soft hair as he moaned into my ear sending shiver down my whole body.
he started thrusting in and out of me, and started kissing my shoulder and neck.

i felt the knot in my stomach building up, as i whispered out of breath "i'm coming, eds" as this left my mouth, he moved his hand down on my clit and started drawing circles around it.
i moaned in oversimulation

"i'm co-coming" i closed my eyes as i couldn't take it anymore.
"wait for me doll face, i'm almost there" eddie whispered as he kept his tempo. within a painful half-minute, eddie whispered "let it go darling" as i came in relief. he started to trust into me harder as he dag his nails into my hips. the hardened tempo oversimulating me as once again, i'm just a moaning mess. eddie came with me, his warm cum filling my walls inside me.

as we finished, we both gasped for air.
"god, i've been waiting for this moment my whole life" i said. he looked into my eyes, he nodded adding a "me too"
"shower?" he asked with heart shaped eyes.
"sure" i replied and i kissed him once more.