"You stopped, huh?" she asked, sizing me up.

"I did, because I listen to my subs. Well," I paused, looking over to Aidan. "Aidan's not mine. I listen to people I have sex with."

Alyssa nodded, somewhat content with my answer. Regardless of the dynamic I held with people, it was always their body, their rules, and I wasn't about to change that.

"I'm not sure how I feel about a contract," she said bluntly. "If you need one, I'm worried about what you'd want him to do."

"You can look over it if he allows it," I suggested. "I'm not going to... Well, I'm not going to hurt him negatively."

"I don't know how long you've been awake, what you heard and all," she said as she rolled her wrist. "But I would like to read over a contract. I want to make sure he understands everything."

"Understood," I answered. At least she was getting used to me. Aidan interjected with a 'sure' to the contract and I added. "You asked how big I am, Alyssa."

Aidan's blush darkened and he breathed in sharply. Alyssa raised an eyebrow, containing her laughter. I wasn't going to tell her an exact size, but maybe I could play around with the information.

"Mhm, colour me curious," she grinned.

"All you're going to know is that I'm too big for Aidan at the moment. I barely got halfway in last night, but we'll use lube next time or something. Get him used to me."

"You'll be lucky if he allows you to touch him after that comment," Alyssa smirked.

"Ga-... Gabriel," he stuttered.

"Was I meant to keep it a secret?" I mused.

He turned back to the computer, hunching himself over. He started typing on the computer again, focusing on his work rather than paying us any more attention. Getting him flustered was an interesting experience, I found myself wanting to say more but instead turned my attention to Alyssa.

"If you have a laptop or a computer I can use," I said. "I'll type up a contract with you."

"I'll get my work laptop," she stood from the bed. "It has base ones on there that we can work from."

She left the room, leaving me alone with Aidan. He still had his back to me but at least he wasn't hunched over anymore. I slipped off the bed and made my way over to him. I put my arm around him and leaned down. My lips pressed to the top of his head. I left kisses down his cheek, moving further to his neck. He shuddered when I nipped at the bigger mark that I'd left last night.

"I keep calling you mine," I whispered in his ear. "I was wondering if I could ask that you do become mine before I type up a contract."

"Yes," he moaned. He tilted his head, allowing me to press myself closer. "I'm happy to be yours."

"You make me happy, handsome," I mumbled. I moved my hand up his body, and tangled my fingers into his hair, pulling it back. He let out a groan of pleasure. "Careful now, I need to do some work of my own before I can have some fun with you."

"Daddy, please," he whispered.

"You call him Daddy?" Alyssa asked from the door. "That's interesting."

I released my hold on him. My eyes darted to Alyssa, and I rolled them. I was only trying to play around with him, get him in the mood and tease about. At least it had worked but now it was time to set up a contract.

"He started it," I shrugged.

"Technically you did," he said. "At the party. Your degrading example, you used 'Daddy', so I assumed."