𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬~ <𝟑

Start from the beginning

he actually decided to do it in the traditional one , big bouquet of roses and by getting on one knee . him having a god complex it was big thing to kneel before someone and he knew you were the only one who could make him do things which he would never do ,like confession right now lol .

it was time for your work to end when you saw light before your office with a bouquet of nearly 50 roses . he smiled at you , the best smile he could've mustered . 

"y/n i- ..i know this might be quite a shock but- i - i actually like you , yeah -maybe more than that but- i hope you consider- my feelings - please-" he was mentally slapping himself for sluttering while ryuk was laughing his ass out by seeing kira so nervous around a girl.

but y/n was different the only thing she muttered was 

" tch!"

which maybe broke light's heart a bit.

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 :

"are you seriously saying you like my sister and you have come to ask for suggestion how   to propose her , boy seriously.......... don't you have any fear that i'll kill you for liking  my sweet sister tch"

"kill me after the confession now help me with it, ahhh this is driving me nuts "

"why don't simply propose her like ' heyy y/n wassup girl i like you wanna date' like you always do on missions"

mello was seriously regretting his choice about choosing matt as love guru 

"shut up matt she is not any other random girl, i don't want to mess this up " he said while turning towards the mirror 

" i like you y/n from the start , since we were young you were the only one , will you date me? " mello was saying this from last 40 minutes , he tried to look as cool as possible, he tried to smile  with a cocky grin  on his face  to which matt scoffed .

" can't you do again with wiping that cocky grin from your face it looks ug-"

that's when the door slammed open and there stood y/n with slight tears in her eyes.

seeing tears in her eyes was the last thing mello and matt wanted to see. mello thought it might be because she heard their conversation

"y/n i am so sorry i-"

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩 :

matt did it . he wanted to confess his undying feelings  but he didn't knew how . everytime he saw you he would  just get so nervous and his heart threatens to come out of his chest . when he looks in your eyes he forgets everything else   . this was going to be hella hard for him too confess .

you both were playing games at your  house as usual but today matt decided to confess his feelings to you . he had a lame plan but anyways he challenged you to mario kart . he knew this was your specialty which made you very  excited but he made a bet this time . if he wins then you need to fulfil one of his wish and the opposite if you win. 

matt did really took the game very seriously but seeing you sad after you loose made him feel something different. he let you win .everytime. he thought maybe he will propose any other day what matters now is your happiness. while you were jumping around and teasing him about loosing he randomly blurted

"date me l/n "

that made you freeze on stop . you slowly turned you head towards him and saw that he was really serious

"no "

𝙍𝙮𝙪𝙠 :

you did it. he was always scared that he is not the one for you . he is harmful for you and you deserve someone more worthy . but you felt different , you considered him as a good person and that's what mattered , you loved him and you didn't cared what other's were going to say.

you were coming off from your college as usual while ryuk was there to pick you up . ( cause he always made sure that you were safely home without any trouble ) you were thinking about proposing him for a few days now. it was nerve wrecking but after gathering some courage you called him 

"hey ryuk what do you think about dating? "

"haha y/n me and dating  nahh the girl would run away after seeing my face" 

"i wasn't talking about any other girl tho " you muttered to yourself but ryuk heard it clearly 

"then who are you talking about yagami" 

"me " you said pointing at yourself .

he stopped dead in tracks as if he was hallucinating . he turned at stared at you . it was hard to read his expression . after minutes of staring you decided to break the silence.

"i mean i am not really a bad choi-"

"y/n you deserve way more "

"so you don't like me?" you said breaking a little. you knew he might just reject you but it was way  more dreadful than you thought .it was heartbreaking.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙖:

time period : when he was misa's manager and he was going fake his death.

he was scared not that he didn't trust you or L but because what if you get mad at him for his  foolishness , what if he would never be able to tell you how he feels? all of the thoughts were going around his mind. it was like a do or die situation , one step wrong and he would loose you forever . he was not scared of dying but he was scared of dying without you on side, without telling you how much he loved you . he knew this probably might the last chance he could get.

time skip~ till he is showing his weird stunt on balcony 

"i Am SuPeRmAn wuhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo I cAn Do ThIs StUnT tOi~ but before i do t i want to confess something " he said by adjusting his beer bottle as mike .

"matsuda is not that bad actor but he still sucks " L said with his monotonous tone which made you giggle a bit . matsuda smiled after  hearing your little giggle it was like a melody to him 

"I matsui , misa's manager is in love!!!!!!!!!!" everyone around there cheered . but while in van there was drop dead silence . when you heard that your  heart broke in nearly 10 million pieces 

"i like you (n/n) , i like you very very much ,It's hard to say though easy to show, from the moment I laid my eyes on you... everything from there , every instance has been all about you—you don't just matter, you are... everything . i love you n/n i love you till moon and back"

he finally relaxed now that he have no regrets in his life and he could easily fake his fake death. while in the van you , light and L were processing what just happened .

"he likes you- what the hell y/n are you having an affair????"

"what i- noooo L its nothing between us like that " you said defending yourself

matsuda hearing that on the other side felt completely devasted tho it was a bittersweet feeling that he didn't run away and confessed his love confidently .

........................................................................................................

// word count : 1648 //

// (n/n) means nickname in matsuda story as it would have been a bit dangerous saying your fake name lol//

 sorry for the slow update lol i had my college started //

// requests are open //

// dm me if you want hehhe //

<3