13| 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒

Start from the beginning

"You really are something else, Edward Munson," Cerise muttered, her attention solely focused on his irises. She lifted her hand so her palm was caressing his cheek and Eddie leaned into her touch, his hand overlapping with hers.

"I'm hoping that is a good thing?" Eddie asked, already knowing the answer to Cerise's statement. Chuckling lightheartedly, Cerise leaned down, embracing Eddie's lips with another passionate and sincere kiss. He hungrily returned the kiss, impossibly tightening his arms around her waist, their chests leaving absolutely no space between them. Knowing how easily Eddie likes to escalate intimate situations, Cerise pulled away from him and rolled off the bed to gather the clothes that were scattered in the room.

She swiftly slipped on her shirt and found her pants, however, she was unable to retrieve her panties. Her eyes scanned every aperture of the room, with the same outcome; no luck.

"Looking for this?" Hearing that sarcastic and deep voice of her boyfriend, Cerise bit her lip gently, a smile rising to her cheeks. Turning around, she saw Eddie, who only had his pants on, holding her crimson lace underwear with a vainglorious smirk climbing on his face.

"Eddie," Cerise teased in a faux scolding tone. "Give it back please."

Eddie trod closer to Cerise in a predatorily stalking fashion, his piercing gaze not leaving her eyes. When he reached her body, he left no space between them and forcefully grasped the back of Cerise's neck to only pull her face closer to his.

"Make me," Eddie rasped, his face vanishing of any state of playfulness. It almost scared Cerise, seeing him this serious, but at the same time, it was hot.

"How about this? You give me my underwear back and later, we can go for round two," Cerise whispered in a nearly seductive tone. Eddie's eyebrows rose and his serious expression was replaced with his charming signature grin, his dimples making Cerise feel like melting.

Cerise lifted her legs as Eddie unhurriedly rolled the panties onto her, letting the elastic of the undergarment intentionally snap at her hip. Cerise gasped at the slight tinge of burning pain aching on her skin then pivoted her head to glare at him, to only see him licking his lips.

Cerise quickly put on her pants and sat down on the bed, leaning against the backboard, and patted the spot next to her for him. Eddie slipped on his shirt and furrowed his eyebrows slightly but obliged his girlfriend's request.

The honeydew orange scrunchie that was grasping her wrist was now expanding on her fingers. Cerise clasped the bunch of Eddie's curly locks in her hands and securely tied his coffee mahogany hair with the scrunchie. Turning around, a smile crept up on Eddie's face as he saw his reflection in the dresser mirror.

Cerise unfurled her fingers through his bangs, pursing her lips in concentration. When she saw everything was perfect, a grin rose on her face.

"Perfect. Stay here," Cerise ordered. Eddie scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, watching as Cerise wandered into the living room to retrieve a sea-foam turquoise pouch. She hopped onto the bed like a child and squealed in excitement about what she was going to do to Eddie.

"What's in the bag?" Eddie questioned, attempting to sneak a peek at the object in it, but Cerise dragged it out of his sight.

"Nope. No peeking." Cerise mounted herself on Eddie's lap, his hands instinctively resting on her waist. She pulled out what seemed to look like a pencil and Eddie grew worried, wondering what his girlfriend was about to do to him.

"Baby, are you going to draw on me?"

"Something like that. I want to do your eyeliner for you." Her cheeks flushed with excitement and there was no possible way Eddie could say not to the happy expression that decorated Cerise's face.