الاميرة المفقودة 💔 the missing princess

She was running in a narrow and dark alley, trying to find a hiding place or someone to ask for help, but there was nothing, all the doors were locked and there was only a short road ahead of her, sealed by the walls. All she has to do is giving up...
كانت تجري في زقاق ضيق ومظلم ، تحاول العثور على مكان للاختباء أو طلب المساعدة ، لكن لم يكن هناك شيء ، كل الأبواب كانت مقفلة ولم يكن أمامها سوى طريق قصير ، مغلق بالجدران. كل ما عليها فعله هو الاستسلام ...

The main characters :
الشخصيات الرئيسية :
Queen Victoria.
الملكة فيكتوريا
Princess Clara
الاميرة كلارا
Princess Annie
الاميرة آني
Mr.Darci
السيد دارسي
Mrs. Amy
السيدة آمي
Mrs. Adda
السيدة آدا
Mr. Louis
السيد لويس

In the early 19th century, there was a kingdom located in Britain, where it was ruled by a queen called Victoria, the queen had a very large kingdom while the living conditions of the population were stable, the queen did not oppress anyone before as she was wise and brave , everyone used to love and respect her .

في أوائل القرن التاسع عشر ، كانت هنالك مملكة تقع في بريطانيا ، حيث كانت تحكمها ملكة تدعى فيكتوريا ، وكانت للملكة مملكة كبيرة جدا ،كما كانت الظروف المعيشية للسكان مستقرة ،لم تقم الملكة بقمع أي شخص من قبل كما كانت حكيمة وشجاعة ، و الكل يحبها و يحترمها .

The Queen had two beautiful and cute daughters, the eldest named Clara, while the younger one was named Annie, but... when Annie was two years old, she disappeared , and until now no one has found her or found out who took her .

كان للملكة ابنتان جميلتان ولطيفتان ، أكبرهم تدعى كلارا ، بينما الأصغر سُميت آني ، لكن ... عندما كانت آني تبلغ من العمر عامين ، اختفت ، وحتى الآن لم يعثر عليها أحد أو اكتشف من أخذها .

Clara has grown up to be 20 but still feels lonely for not seeing her sister grow up in front of her, as today was Annie's birthday. Princess Clara was looking out her window and whispered: "I wish you were here with us now. It's your birthday. We had hoped we'd celebrate it together. Today you turned 16"، Her eyes started shedding tears, and than she said, "Where are you, sis...."

كبرت كلارا و اصبح عمرها 20 لكن لا تزال تشعر بالوحدة لعدم رؤية اختها تكبر امامها ، كما كان ذلك اليوم هو يوم عيد ميلاد آني . كانت الاميرة كلارا تنظر عبر نافذتها ثم همست : " ليتك هنا معنا الان ، انه عيد ميلادك ، كنا نأمل ان نحتفل بهذا العيد معا ، انت اليوم قد بلغت 16 من عمرك ", بدأت عينيها تذرف الدموع ثم قالت :" اين انت يا اختاه "

To be continue...
تابع...