jealous, eddie? /steve harrington

Start from the beginning

I saw as Eddie came in the door, and immediately went into the crowd of people. He started dancing with a girl, he probably didn't even know her, and neither did I. Luckily, he didn't see me. I excused myself from Nancy and went to search for Steve. When I finally found him, I sighed and walked up to him. He was alone, looking around the crowded room as he drank from a red cup.
"I need your help" I said slighty freaked out.

"Is everything okay? Did somebody hurt you?" he asked worried.
"He's here, Steve. Eddie's here" I was hurt. He already moved on? Or did he move on while we were still together? And what if the girl dancing with him was the girl he kissed earlier?

"Looks like someone wants to get his ass beaten up" he sounded too overprotective, he's always been like that, especially if it was about Eddie. They never had a great relationship.

Maybe, I chose the wrong boy and wasted too much of my time on him. 

"Wait, Steve don't" I say as I grab his hand and pull him back. Eddie caught my eye for a moment, then I turned to Steve. Eddie was facing my back and Steve's face. Eddie was looking at Steve, while I leaned to his ear, gripped his hair from behind, and whispered "Steve, I don't want you to leave my side. I want you to take me to your room and fuck me the way Eddie could never. I want his jealousy to torture him while I enjoy your company. Could you do that for me?" I said, while he moaned at my words and my grip on his hair. i felt Eddie's burning eyes on us as I started kissing Steve's neck, leaving red marks on the surface. I'm not going to lie, all this drama and Steve being overprotective over me turned me on.
I have to realize that he's so perfect for me.
Well, I didn't have to ask twice, Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me after him, as we entered into his room. 

He closed the door, and right when it closed, he slammed into me. He kissed me with passion.
I kissed him back, his hands exploring every inch of my body. He broke the kiss getting my shirt and skirt off, leaving me in my underwear (I wasn't wearing a bra).
"You're so beautiful" Steve said looking down on me as I just smiled. It was my turn to get his shirt off. As I took it off, releasing his abs and muscles, I froze. I moved my hands to his arms, smoothed my fingertips down to his stomach. God, he was perfect. My fingers wandered down to his pants, to his crotch. He stopped my actions by grapping my hand.
"Let this night be your night, doll face. You have no idea how long i've been waiting for this" he said, and the next second he picks me up from the ground and I put my legs around his waist as he puts me down on his desk. He pushed his knee againts my wet core as I moaned into his mouth. He then pushed his clothed hard cock to my thighs.
"You're like a drug to me" he said it softly against my skin. He got on his knees and pulled my panties off.

"So wet for me" he moaned against my wet cunt. I moaned in pleasure as I felt his hot breath on my core. He started licking my juices while his hands were on my inner thighs. He massaged my thighs, leaving me relaxed and pleasured.

Then, not even trying one, he pushed two of his fingers in, I pulled on his hair and moaned out loud. It was the kind of moan that must have drowned out the blaring music outside the room.
I've always liked the thought of getting caught. I mean, I don't like getting caught, but for some reason the thought of others seeing me being pleasured turns me on more.

"I'm so close, Stevie" He always loved when I called him that. He loved pet names, but when I called him Stevie, it was more than good. 

Then, he suddenly stopped. He got up from his knees, and without a word, he lifted me up and placed me on his bed, tossing my legs above his shoulders. 

Within seconds,  after a convincing glance, he pushed inside of me, and as he went rougher and rougher, I couldn't stop moaning from the feeling of the pain mixed with pleasure.

Then, the door was wide open as I saw Eddie standing there. Steve noticed too, as he lowered my legs and completely let go of me. And suddenly, in fright, I pulled Steve's blanket over me and he got his underwear and pants on.

"I knew you were fucking him, you stupid cunt" Eddie yelled as he looked at me with disgust on his face, then at Steve. The music outside the room was louder than before, and except for Eddie, no one else was around.

"You could have waited until I broke up with her, but you don't change, am I right, Harrington? You always need someone else's girlfriend! You made it way too obvious that you want to fuck her!"
"Shut your fucking mouth already!" Steve said as he hit him in the face, then he started punching him until both his fists and Eddie's face were bleeding. 

To all the yelling, and the loud noise the music went quiet, only the whispers of the people could be heard from outside as people gathered at the door and watched the fight.

"Steve, stop!" I yelled. He did as I told, and Eddie looked into my eyes and smiled cockily.
"Now leave" Steve said as he pushed him to the door.
"You're so dead, Harrington" as he walked out. 

Steve sent the people home, and as the last person was gone, he came back to his room, to me.
"I'm so sorry" Steve said honestly, as he sat down next me on the bed (we both were now fully dressed).
"Why would you be? Because he's a big asshole, who pokes his nose into everything? Besides, I've had a great time with you. You were better than I expected, even though I have high expectations." I said as I smiled at what happened earlier. He smiled back at me, as he tried to hide his blush.

"I've had a great time with you, too. And believe me, you would have had more pleasure if he didn't come in. Why did he even come to the party, if we already hate each other?" Steve asked as kept looking down to my shirt, then I remembered that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"I have no idea" I said laughing, then this time, when he looked at them again, I didn't let it go without a word. I caressed his hand and then held it. "Touch them, Steve" I said, meaning my breasts. Once again, I didn't have to tell him twice, his hands reached my breasts, he got a good grip on them and at this movement I kissed him vigorously. I got on his lap not breaking the kiss, as his hands were now gripping the back of my hip.

"I've liked you for so long" I said as I broke the kiss to look into his eyes and I grapped into his hair from the behind.

"You're telling me? It has been a decade since you finally left that asshole" he said as I gave him the right. For the rest of the night, he suggested for me to stay, and so I did. And it was clear that we were in for an exciting night.