eddies house..

as he softly bites on my nipple i moan. "you like that sweetheart?" he says "mhm yes, now just fuck me eddie" i say "as you wish baby" he says he takes my shirt and skirt off while giving me hickeys on my neck i softly moan as he's doing this. he takes his black jeans off and his shirt and i'm staring at his beautiful abs and I don't even notice him asking me "are you sure you wanna do this love?" he notices me admiring his abs and he lifts my chin up "are you sure you wanna do this princess? he says i nod "baby i need to hear words from you if you wanna do this" he says "yes im sure eddie" i say with a smerk on my face next thing you know he's in me i moan very loud "be quiet pretty girl" I roll my eyes "is that attitude?" he says while fucking me I don't respond so he fucks me even harder "o-oh my god" I moan as he fucks me even harder than before "eddie I-I'm gonna cum" I say "okay sweetheart cüm for me" that's all it took for me to cum all over his dick I gasp in relieve "you were so good eddie" I say "thank you princess" he says he grabs my chin and then we start making out while he's still towering over me "I love you eddie munson" I say "I love you more y/n y/l/n" then he grabs my clothes and puts them on and he puts his on and we put on a movie and I fall asleep on his chest...
part 3 coming soon!!! <33