the flashback

Everyone was asleep at the stellosphere. The night was bright and filled with stars, basically because they're in outerspace. The night was calmed. But in Leo and phoebe's room, Phoebe was tossing around couldn't sleep calmly. She was having a nightmare, a really bad one.

-nightmare-
Phoebe and her friend(they were little) were playing near a building on planet lurry. They were having fun and always played there almost everyday. But suddenly that day, the building collapsed on top of lia, phoebe's friend. She was crushed in front of her eyes. "LIAA!!!" shouted Phoebe. She searched everywhere but couldn't trace her. She shouted her name many times, but no response or a voice from her friend. While she was digging to look for her, the 2nd floor collapsed. Phoebe couldn't escaped in the nick of time and got knocked out.
_the end of the nightmare_
Phoebe shot up from bed after what she just witness. She quickly get her jacket and went to the top deck. She sat there and cried. "Why? Why does it comeback?" She thought herself between sobs.

The next day, they were having their lunch as usual. "Attention all callistos, incoming call from the tomorrowland transit authority.", said Stella. "Thank you Stella",said Phoebe. They arrived at the bridge, Stella put the call. "Hello callistos",said Crick. "We have an important mission for you, and this is a bit unusual.", continued Watson. "Unusual? How's that?", said Leo. "We need you to find a broken probe.", said Crick. "How's that unusual just to find a broken probe?",asked Loretta. "Well the probe crashed on planet Lurry. This planet is unusually passes by ships. It is also an unexplored or inhabitant ever since one of our building collapsed long time ago. Phoebe's face changed. She remembered the day she lost her friend in that tragedy. That scene traumatized her. "Captain Callisto?", Watson asked. She immediately realised. "Are you okay? You looked worried." "No, I'm fine Admirals. We'll start that search immediately", said Phoebe, trying to keep her mind busy. Miles looked strangely at her mother. "Captain Joe will be joining you. Tomorrowland over the moon" "and out". The Admirals signed off. "Stella, set a course to Lurry", said Phoebe. "Yes captain". "Callistos, let's rocket". They zoomed out.