ONE-SHOT: Little red riding hood

Once upon a time, so very long ago, there was a kingdom of magic and creatures that held special traits. From beastmen, vampires, elves and more, they all lived in their own little paradise away from prying eyes.

At the borders of this magical kingdom there was a forest. It was known to outsiders as The forest of darkness for whoever has entered it claimed that everything they saw was black. And those who went too far- well... they were never heard of again.

But on one fairly sunny day, down by the border, there could be four humans who were closely approaching...

"Raon don't run too fast you might trip!"

Cried out the eldest of the group. A red head known for his mysterious nature, he was the young master of a counts family from the land of vines. Known for their famous wine and rich soil.

"Don't worry human! I am great and mighty! I don't easily get hurt unlike you"

Exclaimed the youngest. A rather cute 5 year-old with black hair and sparkling blue Sapphire eyes. He was currently of unknown origin.

"Cale's right dongseang, be careful, nya"

"Yes, nya, it'll hurt if you trip."

The two siblings, On and Hong warned the youngest. They were both children of the village chief. On had gorgeous silver hair and golden eyes whilst Hong had Bright red hair but possessed the same golden eyes.

"Hmmm, alright Hyung and Noona..."

Said Raon finally slowing down yet feeling a bit down. The four of them were currently heading towards the forest of darkness for one reason, the old dragon named eruhaben that they call gramps is currently sick. So the children and Cale have decided to go together to deliver some warm chicken soup and apple pie.

"*Sigh* Raon do you wanna come and hold the basket? You said you wanted to do it right? My arms are getting quite tired as well."

At this the small ravenette beamed and quickly ran towards his 'babysitter'.

"See weak human! I told you should have just let me carry it! This great and mighty me is very strong after all!"

The small child seemed to be very happy that he was able to carry the basket that it seemed like he wasn't sulking just a second ago.

"Wow nya, dongseang is very strong!"

"Yes he's even able to carry the basket all on his own~"

These comments appeared to have boosted his pride because next thing they knew he was puffing up his chest to seem more majestic. Which failed miserably seeing that his baby fat made him seem cute instead of the desired image he wanted to portray.

Although, the cheerful chatting was quickly cut short when a voice spoke to them, warning them of the forest's dangers.

"You little kids shouldn't go near there. It isn't safe with all the things that could possibly be hiding in the darkness... not to mention all the rumors."

They all turned around to see an average looking male with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a simple woodcutter's (is this right?) outfit and even had an axe with him.

"Don't worry mister we'll be fine! We won't go to in and we won't even be gone long anyway!"

Cheerfully chimed in Raon which only seemed to amuse the woodcutter.

"It is quite alright sir. It is still quite bright out and we will instantly return in a few hours."

This time it was Cale who spoke. The woodcutter seemed to be put a bit at ease as his shoulders loosened up.