After I showed with hot water, I walk out the bathroom and go to the closet. I take underwear and a clean sport bra. Then, I take out grey joggers and a white shirt. I put the clothes ,I have chosen, on me and walk out the bedroom.

As I walk down the short corridor, I think about the Corgi I saved today with my colleagues. I have always wanted to have a pet, my parents didn't allow me. Say things like "Not in my house!" or "The fur will be everywhere!" Blah blah. But now I am grown up, an adult and I can get myself a dog. The only problem is, I don't know If Natasha would allow it, since we never had that conversation.

I still think about it, should I ask Nat? What If she doesn't want to have a pet with me? Too much responsibility?

A smell of different aromas brings me out of my thoughts, as I walk out of the corridor. I see Natasha cooking lunch with a smile, music playing in the background.

Usually I make lunch or breakfast , but Natasha insists that she wants to cook for the both of us sometimes.

I quietly walk behind her, but before I could go any near her, she turns around with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Oh come on!" I say in defeat as I swing my hands around. Natasha just laughs loudly and shakes her head.

"Did you really think, you could sneak up on me?" She teases me. I shrug my shoulders in response.

"You sometime forget that I am a spy, an ex-assassin you idiot." Tasha says amusingly as she turns around to finish our lunch.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. One day, I will successfully sneak up on you." I say as I playfully point a finger at her and walk around the kitchen counter to sit on one of those bar chairs.

For a while, me and Natasha just talk about our work, until I start talking about the cute dog again.

"So, I have a question- which you don't have to answer- but I need an answer. Because it is very im-" I cut myself off when I see Nat having a teasing smirk on her face.

"What?" I ask her. She just shakes her head and finishes cooking our lunch. Natasha takes two plates and walks out the kitchen towards the dining table. I get up and follow her.

"Nothing, it's just cute when you ramble. Which only means one thing and it's that you want something. So, go on. Ask." She turns around to face me, as I'm right behind her.

I scratch the back of my head and sigh.

"Well, ever since I saw the dog, I was thinking about getting us a dog- or-r a cat?" I stutter as I tilt my head slightly.

Natasha turns around, as she puts the plates on the table, she looks at me with a thinking face.

"I mean. Yeah but also no? Now it's not the time to get a dog. We are really busy at the moment." Natasha reasons me, which I of course understand.

"Yeah, you are right. You are always right, Nat." I sigh.

Natasha looks up at me with a apologetic smile.

"I know I am. I'm sorry, maybe in a year or two?" Nat says as she rubs my shoulder.

I just nod and sit down to have lunch with my soon to be wife.

——————
1 week later

Sooo remember when Nat said that getting a dog is not a good time now? Well... I got one.

Lets just hope Nat wont do a Black Widow move on me.

I get out of my car and walk around to open the trunk. As I open it, it reveals a beige/white corgi.

He is laying on the soft blanket I put out for him. His little tail is wiggling excitedly as soon as he sees me.

"Hello buddy. Lets get you to your new home." I tell him as I gently pick him up.

I raise him so he is face to face with me.

"Okay buddy, listen. My fiancé, who is by the way so most beautiful woman out there, is not fond of having a dog right now. So be a good boy and make her happy, okay?" I tell him.

He wiggles with his little tail ever more and wants to lick my face. I scrunch my face and let him. I kiss him on his small forehead.

I then carry him inside the house. I put my keys in the small bowl next to the front door.

I hear footsteps approaching us. It gets louder with each step.

Natasha comes out the corner from the corridor. She has a big smile on her face, but as soon as her eyes land on the puppy in my hands, her expression changes immediately.

"Y/N? Why do you have a dog in your hands?" She asks as she comes closer to us.

"Ehhh. I got us a puppy! Look at him. He is just 2 months old." I say with a smile as is held him up like Simba.

Nat face palms and walks closer until she is right infront of us.

"We talked about this last week." She says in a defeated tone.

"I know, but look at him. I can take care of him, you don't have to." I expand.

Natasha looks skeptical and observes the small puppy in my hands carefully.

So I stretched my arms out, so that he is very close to Nats face.

He starts to lick her face. The corgi wiggles his tail excitedly.

Natasha scrunches her face and hold her hands slightly up.

"Okay okay. We can keep him. Just make him stop licking my face." She mumbles and I back him from her.

He looks so happy. (A/N: I'm a cat person btw, but Corgis are an exception lol)

"Did hear that buddy?! Mommy said you can stay." I say excitedly as I turn him to face me. He also licks my face as his tail wiggles.

"Did you just call me Mommy?" Nat asked with an eyebrow raised and her signature smirk.

Oh shit.

"Uh- well- you know..? He is practically our child now, so I'm mama and you are mommy." I stutter slightly as she continues to smirk at me.

I mean, she is mommy.

——————

This was fun to write :) Any request?

natasha romanoff [one shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें