"I don't get it, you always hated me. Y/N has been my only friend since. Why do you care?" My heart ached when Nam-ra said these words.

I squeezed Nam-ra's hand and smiled at her before standing up, letting her have a conversation with On-jo alone.

"Yah." Gyeong-su put his hand on my shoulder while I raised my eyebrows to him. "What song are you singing earlier?" He whispered, teasing me, I elbowed him in his shoulder making him hiss in pain.

Suddenly, Nam-ra stood up and said something.

"I'm not okay. I wanted to bite Su-hyeok."

»»————-  ————-««

"If Nam-ra's immune, does that mean she's okay even if she gets bitten?"

"Probably."

"That's not fair."

Everyone inside the circle that is far from Su-hyeok and Nam-ra were in blue. Wu-jin laid his head on my shoulder but I just let him be.

"She still has zombie blood in her veins." Ji-min stated, looking down.

"Even so, she's not one of those monsters. But probably someone better and more powerful than them." I-sak, who's laying her head on On-jo's shoulder, replied.

"What we can do now is to... trust her." I muttered, laying my head on Wu-jin's and slowly dozing off, too tired of these freaking scenarios even though I'm the one who got the most sleep earlier. What a sleepy-head.

"She isn't completely a zombie... a half-bie?"

"What the hell is a half-bie?" Gyeong-su said to Dae-su while looking at the ceiling.

"Short for half-zombie?"

"Aishh..."

"It's like half and half. Like half spicy, half fried... Oh! I want chicken."

"That's enough Dae-su ah."

"We haven't had water for two days." I gulped, suddenly feeling thirsty.

"Is it true we'll die if we don't have water for three days?"

I closed my eyes, feeling sleepier and sleepier by any second, while having a severe headache.

"Dae-su ah, don't you want that soda we had on our way to school?"

"Oh!"

"Don't you want it so bad?"

"Yes!"

I lifted my head and massaged my temples, sighing longly.

"I want Hot Six with Pocari."

"I'll see your soda, Hot Six, and Pocari, and raise you an iced vanilla latte."

"Ahhh, I want to drink [favorite drink] so bad." I joined their conversation, while thinking about the sweet taste of [favorite drink]. I-sak also agreed to me saying that she needed to drink some for strength.

"How could you think about food with a zombie here?" Ji-min suddenly said, ruining the good atmosphere.

"Stop it. Nam-ra isn't a zombie." On-jo defended.

"Half-bie."

"Close enough."

"Ji-min ah, let's not do this to ourselves. We're all what we got now."

"She's right. Nam-ra is better than Na-yeon." Hyo-ryeong joined, making me suddenly think about the latter.

How is she... and Ms. Park? Did they survive? Are they hiding somewhere now?