࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-43 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

Start from the beginning

The emperor of Magdha held the bow with an arrow raised towards the sky, with the riser touching his forehead. He began to chant one of the most complex hymns he had learned from the sixth incarnation of Vishnu. Slowly the razor tip of the arrowhead began to glow with a faint orange tinged light, at that moment he pulled the bowstring further and released the  arrow.

It appeared as soon as the arrow had left his bow, it began multiplying into countless others . And there came a shower of arrows at the bifurcation point of the river stream. The arrows fell in quick succession as if a divine force guiding them into forming a rough dam the water from Ganges now became less turbulent for the obstruction created on it's pathway.

And the soldiers stood in awe of their king's magnificent calibre.

"It won't last much long soldiers, give your best efforts now " karna commanded his troops .

The makeshift rescue boats were put to work in no time, each boat filled with 4 soldiers and they started to help out people.

While the boats sailed off one by one Karna resolved to ground his thinning tranquility. The scene before him was a nightmare in action. People and the stray cattle stuck in neck deep waters, the desperate cries for help, the destitute parting with whatever they had and all the miseries of a calamity were in front of him .

He was watching one of the rescue boats which had a few people in it returning back towards them,suddenly a large wave toppled it over.

On board there was an infant cradled in its mother's arms, when the boat fell into the water's wrath it slipped out of the woman's grasp.

The mother started fearing for her child's life and she started shouting as the soldiers started to move the boat without knowing what happened

The child was drowning and needed help. Karna saw that and without thinking, he jumped into the water and started to swim towards him.

He started to swim swiftly against the water to reach the child before something happened to him and he went inside deep of the water as he saw the child had started drowning into the water

Karna's vision was blurry inside the water and it was tough for him to find the child but after sometime he found the child was struggling inside to breath and he also saw a snake was coming towards the child

Karna swam even faster towards the child sensing it can be a harm to the child, before the snake reaches the child karna reaches there and holds the child in his arms

He held the child securely with his left hand and now began to swim back to the shore . This was a tough journey back.

Not only was one of his arms engaged, now he had to swim against the water current.

"My child, my child please stop the boat " mother shouted for help then soldiers came to know that her child has fell down into the water

" what can we do , now " the soldiers started to discuss with each other while the mother stood up and tried to jump into the water before that soliders caught her hand

" what are you doing devi " soldier shouted

" Please leave me i want to save my child please " the mother begged him to leave her with the tears in her eyes

one of the soldiers " we will save your child but you should not jump into the water because it may lead to death "

saying this he got ready to jump into the water but the soldiers and people in the boat saw their maharaj holding the child and was coming towards them and handed over the infant to his mother who frantically embraced the child and began showering her affection on him.

At that moment there was a loud sound almost similar to that of thunder from the site of the barrage constructed with the arrows of Karna.

All eyes went to that direction .To their utter horror they saw that the roaring waters had begun to tear apart the makeshift dam. Already a great deal of damage was done to it, and it appeared it could fall off any moment now.

The soldiers began to panic around and hastily picked up the people. Karna instantly knew he had to do something to save his people .He took his bow and began chanting the hymn to summon the Medini-astra, ie the earth weapon.

“Hey Prithvi Mata me and and my people seek your refuge” Karna uttered as he finished his chant and let the arrow towards the ground.

As soon as the weapon hit the earth, there was a sudden tremor and a large crack appeared there. Almost instantly a rocky wall like structure began to rise from there and completely blocked the turbulent waters from entering towards them.

When the crowd realised they had been saved they breathed in relief while the soldiers broke into loud cheers for their king.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Target : 150 votes and 85 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------
Finally the chapter is out after a long time as you all expected hope it's good and fulfill your expectations ....

How is the chapter 43 ??

And thanks to my friend Melancholic_Monody for helping to complete this chapter soon even though i am lazy 😂

what are the which we can expect in future chapter's any idea or suggestions ..