Part 14-The Deep Sea King

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I know what you're gonna say, 'waa why aren't you here yet' 'waa hurry up!' so this better be different." you grunt frustrated.

CC: "Uh, well you kinda just took the words out of my mouth. The crying and everything." he jokes. You're about to hang up when he stops you. "Before you hang up, I need to warn you about the monster," he says.

Y/N: "What do you mean?" you ask.

CC: "There's one monster left, and seems to be the leader of these sea creatures. He has a crown and everything."

Y/N: "Is he strong? Wait, how would you know?" you taunt.

CC: "Ouch. But how's taking out Class A rank 11 Stinger with one punch from his giant fist?" he says.

Y/N: "What! And how do you know all that?"

CC: "He announced his information quite confidently."

Y/N: "God whatever, anyone else you see get their asses kicked?"

CC: "Well some guy in prison uniform and make up was heading towards the scene. He kinda got grabby with me." he said with slight awkwardness.

Y/N: "Ah, that must be Puri Puri Prisoner. Ya he's like that." you reply.

CC: "Well when you reach Class S, tell him to give me a call." he jokes. "How far are you?"

You check your location on your phone, and you are halfway through City A. You tell him, and he again, tells you to hurry up. He hangs up and you continue running.

Scene Change/Timeskip

Puri Puri Prisoner gets pummeled by the Deep Sea King and sent flying into a building. Sonic looks at the Deep Sea King and does the same.

Deep Sea King: "Well isn't this fun?" he sing songs.

Sonic: "All right, who are you?"

Deep Sea King: "I am the Deep Sea King, as King of the clan of the sea folk, I claim this world as mine to rule." he explains proudly. He then glares at Sonic, "Do you dare defy me too human?"

Sonic smirks back.

Sonic: "You don't honestly think you have the strength to rule the surface by yourself do you?" he says defyingly. "How pathetic."

Deep Sea King: "Oh, then I suppose I'll have to kill you."

Sonic: "That's my line. It's a shame really, I would've let you live if you showed me the respect I'm due. I'm not a hero but you'll still be eliminated."

The Deep Sea King pauses for a moment to observe the gentle rainfall. He seems to like it. He laughs and charges at Sonic to punch him. Sonic jumps out of the way and taunts the Deep Sea King.

Sonic: "Too slow!" he yells before rushing downwards to kick him. "Wind Blade Kick!" he exclaims. He lands on the ground and triumphally stands before the Deep Sea King. "I can see right through your moves Deep Sea King!" he says. 

Just after he says that a worm with razor-sharp teeth strikes at him, which Sonic barely dodges. The clothes around his stomach are eaten off exposing his pale, toned midsection. The worm came from the Deep Sea King's mouth, seemingly acting as his tongue. Sonic rushes towards the monster and forces his mouth closed, separating his tongue from his mouth. 

Sonic: "There's no way in hell I'd ever lose to you!" he says. 

The Deep Sea King throws barrages of punches at Sonic, who effortlessly doges them, antagonizing the Deep Sea King while doing so. 

Sonic: "It's useless, you may have power," he says dodging another punch dramatically. "But you're far too slow, you'd never defeat me!" he then gets in front of this monster and jumps past him. "Thank you Deep Sea King. Fighting something with strength like yours, just confirms how strong I really am!" he says jumping onto a nearby building. "My moves are the fastest and the strongest."