"From when?" Taehyung asked coldly as he didn't want to act like he cares and then don't.

"From-m the first day you choosed me as your assistant." Sana said, her eyes were fixed on the floor not daring to look at the male in front of her.

"Hm. Why you love me? For my money or-? " Sana interrupt Taehyung.

"No. Never! I was never interested in your money or your body ,Taehyung. I love your soul, for who you actually are." Sana's voice slowly broke while saying this as she didn't expect Taehyung to think of her like that.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know that you are not like that. That's why only I choosed you as my private assistant."

"Don't say sorry Sir. I never wanted to confess and break my heart like this but today I was sad and was not in my right mind." Sana said now looking at Taehyung's dark eyes. Taehyung could feel she was saying the truth as people who says Truth can talk looking straight at the eyes without any types of hesitation. And she did that.

"How you know that I will break your heart?" Taehyung asked looking all confused at the lady's statement.

"Because I know Sir, that you love someone."

"STOP!" Taehyung shouted.

"Never say this again. I don't love anyone. I don't." Taehyung shouted loudly, making Sana flinch hard.

"I am sorry S-sir. Please calm down."

As said, Taehyung calmed down and sat beside her.

"So sir-r I think I should leave. Sorry for what happened." Sana said and stood up bowing to Taehyung before leaving.

Taehyung grabbed her hands as she was about to leave.

"Don't you want to hear my answer?"

"I know sir it's a no and I don't want you to like me forcefully." Sana said softly, smiling at Taehyung and freeing her hands from his tight grip..

Taehyung didn't stop her. He let her go.

Time skip:

It was night. Taehyung was watching TV while Sana was there looking after Taehyung's dog, Yeontan.

Suddenly he heard some gun shots outside his mansion.

"WTH is happening?" Taehyung stood up and was ready to go outside but Sana stopped him.

"S-sir, please don't go outside. It's dangerous and there are Lots of bodyguards. They can deal with it. You wait I will go and see." Sana said and ran outside the mansion before Taehyung would stop her.

Minutes past, Taehyung was in his room and he was roaming inside his rooms as Sana didn't come back yet. He was about to go..

"Sir-r please come outside. Miss Sana is in danger." One bodyguard said breathing heavily...

"WTF! What happened to her?" Taehyung ran outside his room and came downstairs only to see his EX husband Jeon Jungkook sitting on the sofa, holding a gun at Sana who was in his grip.

"Jungkook-k see, let her go-o! What you want? Money? I can give. How much? Say! Just fucking leave her." Taehyung panicked.

"Ah, baby don't panick. I didn't kill her yet. And I don't need money baby. You know right how rich your Daddy is? Hm?" Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung.

"What you want?" Taehyung asked coldly with his dark gaze.

"You."

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Yes baby!"

"Leave her. I will give you what you want." Taehyung said blankly looking at Sana who was crying mess.

"Taehyung! Don't you dare! I am ready to die but don't go to him." Sana cried loudly as Jungkook grabbed her hairs tightly making her groan in pain loudly.

"Bitch, are you trying to take what is mine?" Jungkook pulled the trigger of the gun and was about to shoot her..

"I am ready to go with you! Leave her."

Jungkook immediately showed his bunny smile, gesturing his guards to tie Taehyung. The guards came and harshly tied Taehyung with a rope.

"Who the fuck told you to tie him tightly? My baby might get bruised." Jungkook shouted angry lowering his pitch of voice at the last sentence..

"Sorry-y sir."

Saying that the guards lose the tight rope a little and was about to take Taehyung to Jungkook's car which was parked outside.

"Please don't go Taehyung. I am really willing to die. Please." Sana shouted again crying hard in Jungkook's tight grip.

"Oh are you really willing to die? Then let me fulfil your wish." Jungkook smirked.

"SHUT UP! Sana. Don't say like that. I will come back soon. Jungkook, let her go please. You told me that you will let her go if I will agree with you."

"Yeah baby. I will let her go." Saying that Jungkook pushed Sana on the floor who immediately stood up , running towards Taehyung but what could she do when Jungkook wanted Taehyung?

"Jungkook already kidnapped him"

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

1405 words! My exams are over today so maybe I can update faster.

Bye
Stay safe
Vote and comment