FLASHBACK

I sat in middle of the road blankly. I had nothing left inside me. If I would go back I would have to face him which was the last thing I wished to do. I couldn't be the reason for his family to hate him. Definitely if I'll be infront of their eyes  then they'll never be able to forgive him which I don't want.

He might haven't live me ever.

I know he cheated on me but I still love him. And all I can wish  is for his good!

Siya maa , Anu , Dad , Bhai , Priya everyone is his second family I can't snatch them away from him by going back to them. About Sania ..

I gulped the lump formed in my throat.

She deserves a future too. And I know she and Yuvi has a thing which is serious and because of me I can't spoil that. About Vish she's strong and she has to be beside Sania when I'm not there to protect her from every evil eyes.

I have really no one left to return for.

My whole love life was lie .

He cheated on me . With that Kaira.

May be I just didn't deserve him.. this family.. them...

And that was it for me. I'll leave from here so far that they'll forget if I was ever there in their lives. That's the best for them.

Wiping my tears I was getting up when all of a sudden a truck came towards my direction do fastly that I couldn't even move. And the lights that fell straight on my eyes made me almost blind. Even before my knowledge my body was hit with the truck and I flew in the air for some mili seconds before my head hit the iron rellin and I slumped down falling on tge other end of the bridge where the deep water was waiting for me take my life away.

May be that place will be the place which will be so far for them that even if they'll want to bring me back they won't be able to do.

And even if I'll change my mind in future then too I won't be able to go back because that's best for my family.

My body was aching so badly..blood was oozing out of my head vigorously.. my eyelids were slowly dropping as I felt that the soul inside my body was leaving me.

I heard some commotion and a man walked over near the rellin although I couldn't see him.

" Yes Mahir sir! Kaam ho gaya. Kar diya Bela ka accident..." He said and my heart dropped to my stomach hearing him.

Mahir ji!

Really?

"Arey sir app tension mat lo.. arey asa accident kia hai sidha bridge ke us par nadi mein giri hai .. waha se uska bachpana namumkin hai.. aur waise bhi apne he kaha na ki usey swimming nahi ati aur niche magarmachh ka raj hai... Pani se bach bhi gayi toh magarmach se kaise bachegi?" He asked followed by a series of evil love.

The bit of love and respect I had for you has died today Mahir ji.

Even after cheating on me , shattering me apart, you want to take my life.

What did I even do to you?

That you tried to kill me?

You betrayed me Mahir.. you...

I heard the engine getting into work and the man left with the truck.

I wanted to go away from you but now I want my answers from you ...

You wanted kill me but I won't let that happen.

Breathing heavily I gripped the rod which I was holding... Which was bearing all my weight right now and decided to ask for help.