Mongrel Mob vs Killer Beez

Killer Beez and Nomads made a deal and Killer Beez planned to attack down Mongrel Mob, one after another, starting from Canada to New Zealand, Wes McConnell, thinking it was a Motorcycle Club joined in, planning to join Hells Angeles MC after a while, Angels and Mongols and Warlocks aren't Criminals, but Mongrel Mob is neither a Motorcycle Club or Positive Brotherhood, it's a Criminal Brotherhood, where Wes McConnell prospect in, and now he is an officer for Government, and was send to New Zealand's Capital Wellington aka Port Nicholson, from there he was send to Auckland, New Zealand, and that's where Killer Beez, Tribesmen, Black Power, Road Knights & Nomads came into play against me, considering how i am basically Irish - Canadian Against them.

And now, we needed to get our shit together, Mongrel Mob branches across welcomed me in, and i made a plan to get back at them all, we ambush them with Silencers in our Guns, going to Southern Auckland, not wanting attention, we bribed two cops and entire teams, under our payrolls, and we began a deep operation, going into houses of known members, discovering they were just kids, we shot them nevertheless.

Seven Murders happened and people saw it as a Police Raid, because we were Impersonating, plus we had two local cops too, after a strike, Mongrel Mob Members one after another waited for a single target and began shooting, renting out rooms and using them to snipe down people, sixteen more died today and three got suspected and Killer Beez Memebers attacked Mob Men, and we open fired, killing down two of them, and arrested the third, we killed him too, 26 Members laid dead and that's the plan.

Unfortunately that didn't work, we drove on Ducati Motorcycles, and dropped down behind the house of a family full of Killer Beez, we killed the father and the uncle first, shooting with Silencers, i and one more, Sully James, Maori - Dannish Member, we broke in, shoot down a women, we had nailed down Sister, Father & Uncle.

We came across Aunty and Mother of the members, when Moses, Haka & Jamie open fired at them, killing them all with five bullets each and walked off, wearing masks and all, and one of the seven, counting the cousins stepped out and i shoot him down and a loud thud happened, and we heard voices, the rooms were locked and we called in corrupt cops and they shoot down Killer Beez, five more of them died and we escaped narrowly, coming across another sister and i shoot her in the head, we wore masks and escaped.

More raids happened, 32 Killer Beez Members ended up serving, only to be realised when foul play came by, Judges were corrupt to the core, and released them, when they came home, actually the trial was fake, and there were cameras, most of the members were shot like one after another and we ended up making it down.

Killer Beez, Tribesmen, Black Power, Road Knights & Nomads will be an issue, since we are in Kiwi Lands, Killer Beez are dealt with other gangs can take them and establish ties with Mongrel Mob Members and we focused on Tribesmen MC, Road Knights MC & Nomads MC.

They're Criminal Clubs not Biker Clubs like the Hells Angels MC, Mongols MC, Warlocks MC & Outlaws MC, atleast some of the branches of Outlaws MC are into Organized Crime, Drug Trafficking, Smuggling Operations or Hate Activities.