Chapter 311: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (27-28)

En başından başla

The little girl wore a beautiful red dress, her hair was braided into fishbone braids, and she wore a little makeup on her face.

Chu Tingyan was wearing a black suit with a dark red shirt on it, and the small design on the necklines of the two showed that it was a couple's outfit.

Su Su: At the request of Gou Yanyan.

This guy wished the whole world knew that he was the palace.

As soon as the two appeared, they attracted everyone's attention.

Chu Tingyan helped Su Su to get out of the car, and immediately held her little hand.

Soon, the reporters surrounded the two of them, especially focusing on photographing the white, glowing and delicate little girl.

Susu: ? ?

What are you doing around here?

Chu Tingyan protected Su Su for the first time.

"Take pictures, take pictures, why have you been away for so long?"

Are you so short-sighted?

"Does Miss Su have confidence in this award?" a reporter asked impatiently.

Su Su nodded.

"Yes, I have."

"Then you think you will definitely win the award?" Another reporter asked quickly.

Su Su shook her head.

"No, it's all about participation. It doesn't matter if you win the award or not, you still have to have confidence."

"What do you want to say about your old rival, Miss Luo Yaqi?"

"No acridine." What is there to say.

"So Miss Su thinks she will definitely win her?"

A certain crispy little brain.

"No, I don't know her." What's there to say.

"And it's not just me and her who were nominated." Isn't there someone else.

The reporters were silent for a moment.

I don't know whether to say the girl is too honest or too smart.

Looking cute and clever, I didn't expect it to be so difficult to fool.

Everyone turned the camera to the man with the enchanting appearance next to Su Su.

This is the first public appearance of the person in charge of the Chu family, and if I don't take a few photos, I'm sorry for this trip.

"I heard that the relationship between Mr. Chu and Miss Su is not easy. Is this news true?" The reporter also knew that Chu Tingyan was not easy to provoke, so the question was more connotative.

Chu Tingyan smiled at him, and the male reporter was immediately dazzled by his smile.

"I heard? Who told me?" Why didn't I know?

The reporter choked for a moment, and then quickly reacted.

"Is it true?"

Chu Tingyan nodded.

"Um."

and then?

Then, there is no then.

"Then what is your relationship?"

Chu Tingyan looked at the reporter who asked the question.

"You want to know?"

The reporter nodded.

Chu Tingyan smiled even brighter.

"I won't tell you." Suffocating you.

Reporter: "..." Are you sure this person is the person in charge of the Chu family?

"This is a private matter between me and Susu, and I don't need to tell you."

"You have one last question." You can't spend it here, Susu will be tired.

"Some people on the Internet say that Miss Su's current achievements are inseparable from Mr. Chu. Is this news true?" As soon as the reporter's question came out, the people around took a step back.

See clearly, they are not familiar with this person, and it has nothing to do with them.

Chu Tingyan's handsome face that was still smiling suddenly became gloomy, and an inexplicable low breath came out.

Doesn't this mean that his family Susu is based on men?

"Online? Someone said? You know? It seems that we are not on the same network." I didn't even know, you know again.

"Is it true?" The reporter's voice was sharp.

"First of all, the news is not true, I have only known Susu for three months, all her glory is purely her personal achievement and has nothing to do with me, and secondly, if she wants, I can be her biggest Finally, if you are suspected of spreading rumors, my lawyer will send you a lawyer's letter, and we will see you in court."

After Chu Tingyan finished speaking, he hugged Su Su and entered the arena.

Joke, you are not good and you want to falsely accuse my little girl.

Su Su looked at him, and then whispered.

"Yanyan, you're just so handsome." Ben Su liked it very much.

Someone's ears instantly turned red.

Su Su: I can't help but boast.

The two came to their seats and sat down soon, and soon, Luo Yaqi also entered.

She was literally about to lift her chin to the ceiling and look at people through her nostrils.

The attitude is arrogant.