Chapter 305: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (15-16)

Start from the beginning

So fragrant.

So, after Su Su had finished the meal, Chu Tingyan came over and served a bowl of rice for himself.

Su Su: "...what are you doing?" Do you think I can't see it?

Chu Tingyan looked at her for granted.

"Rice meal." Isn't that obvious?

"Don't you need to eat?"

Chu Tingyan sat on the chair.

"It's not that you can't eat it." It's just that you don't have to.

Su Su: I'm so angry...

Then, more than half of the dishes on the table went into someone's stomach.

"Doesn't your conscience hurt?" Didn't you say you don't need to eat? You end up eating the most.

"I'm going to wash the dishes." Chu Tingyan pretended not to understand and walked away silently with the bowl in hand.

Then Su Su saw that he was serious and serious, and put the bowl into the dishwasher.

Su Su: "..." Doesn't this live on me? What do you mean by rushing...

"Okay, I'm full, I'm ready to take a nap, you can slowly reverse yourself."

Su Su said and yawned and entered the room.

Someone...of course went in with him.

"I'll accompany you."

"come."

Looking at someone lying on his pink and tender little bed waving at him, Su Su clenched his fists, resisted the urge to beat him, and silently climbed up from the other side of the bed.

As soon as the trip was over, Chu Tingyan hugged him.

"Why are you so far away from me?"

Su Su: Out of sight is pure, sleep and sleep...

"Okay, stop teasing you, go to sleep." Chu Tingyan patted her head funny.

He was just too excited because his confession was successful today, just take it slow.

Holding Chu Tingyan's clothes in his hand, Su Su's breathing was slow and gentle.

With Yanyan around, she will always feel at ease.

In a daze, Chu Tingyan heard Su Su muttering.

"Yanyan..."

The smile on Chu Tingyan's mouth was gentle.

"I'm here, go to sleep."

A certain cake: "...dog Yanyan."

Chu Tingyan's smile froze at the corner of his mouth, wishing to wake the little girl up immediately.

But forget it, who let him pet her.

Chu Tingyan hugged the fluffy little girl and closed her eyes slightly.

The woman who traded with him before... what was her name?

Forget it is not important.

Let's see what's going on now, if it's bad, the deal will end early and he has to get back what he deserves.

Surprisingly, the woman was doing well.

and...

It's actually the same profession as his Susu.

But it doesn't matter, people are still alive, and they don't die.

Chu Tingyan hugged the little girl in his arms tightly and closed his eyes.

When Chu Tingyan woke up, he found that the little girl in his arms was gone and turned into a big pillow.

Chu Tingyan: "..." What did she do...

Someone went out looking for a certain cake with a dark face.

"What, what's the matter?" Su Su was startled by him.

When I woke up, my face was still dark.

"Why didn't you tell me when you woke up?"

"I don't want to wake you up." Su Su looked innocent.

Chu Tingyan smiled.

"What do you mean by stuffing a pillow into my arms?"

Su Su looked at him weakly.

"No, I don't want you to be alone?" So find a pillow to accompany you.

Chu Ting grabbed her chubby face angrily.

"Absurd."

"If you pinch my face again, I'll be angry!" Su Su akimbo sullenly.

"What if you're angry?" Chu Tingyan raised his eyebrows.

"I'll ignore you when I'm angry." Humph!

"It's okay, I'll just take care of you." It doesn't matter if you take care of me or not.

Su Su: So angry...

How can there be such a thick skinned person.

"Come here." Chu Tingyan waved to her.

Su Su puffed up her face and slowly moved in front of him.

"Why?" It was like calling out a puppy.

"Susu is not curious about what kind of devil I am?" Chu Tingyan played while pinching some Susu's little paw.

Su Su was shocked.

"Are there still different types of demons?"

Chu Tingyan couldn't help but want to laugh.

"Humans are all divided into whites, yellows, blacks, why can't there be different types of demons?"

Su Su scratched his head.

"It seems so."

"The negative emotions that demons can absorb are also classified into different types. For example, some specifically absorb human greed, some are despair, some are anger, and there are all kinds."

"Then what type are you?" Su Su looked at him angrily.

It doesn't matter what type others are, what matters is what type her family Yanyan is.

"Me, I used to be hopeless, but now I can absorb all kinds of negative emotions." He was born from the powerful breath of despair.