And now, Forms!

Okay, so our form here is quite simple. Though...maybe not as simple as you'd think?

You need the following things;

> Your character's Nickname, if they have one
> Their gender (NOTE: Your character can be trans [changing it's gender upon evolution, for example, Marill can change gender when evolving into Azumarill], but due to the canon game's limits, the only gender options are Male, Female and Genderless.)
> Are they shiny, or not?
> Species (You have to put the Pokemon's name, but adding the canonical "Species" that the Pokedex lists is optional)
> Hatching Date (This is also optional, but it's fun to put in case you'd like other characters to celebrate your Hatching Day)
> Level (NOTE: Level =/= Age! Level is simply to represent their power and has nothing to do with how long ago they had been hatched)
> Move List (You can have up to 8 moves, but the recommended is 4, which is the limit in Pokemon canon)
> Ability
> Highest Stats
> Nature/Personality (You can separate them or just put them as one aspect, I don't care either way to be fair :P)
> Special Features (For example, your character might have a discolouration, or could be holding/wearing an item)
> Other (Any extra information about the character we might need to know!)

Alright, now that I have that down, I'll put my two characters down here as an example.

Muse 1; 

Nickname is Avrem.
Gender is Female.
She is not shiny.
Species is Hydreigon the Brutal Pokémon.
Hatching Date is September 27th.
Level is 65.
Moves are Dragon Rush, Crunch, Ice Fang, and Dark Pulse.
Ability is Levitate.
Highest Stats are Special Atk + Def.
Nature is Gentle.
Personality is very kind and caring towards fellow peers, she can be startled easily, and she is very new to evolution and uncomfortable with her current form.
Special Feature is that she wears a metal chain with a Soothe Bell on it.
Other things are that she is oddly aware of surrounding noises, objects, and beings. She is assumed to have slightly heightened senses. 

Muse 2; 

Nickname is Everin.
Gender is Male.
He is shiny.
Species is Roserade the Bouquet Pokémon.
Hatching Date is April 14th.
Level is 70.
Moves are Leaf Storm, Pin Missile, Giga Drain and Toxic.
Ability is Poison Point.
Highest Stats are Atk and Special Atk.
Nature is Feisty.
Personality is that he is easily riled up, temperamental, has a hard time trusting others, bitter.
No Special Features.
Other things are that he is an acquaintance of Avrem's, but unfortunately has no dependence on her. He doesn't hate her though, and they are close to becoming friends. Has been evolved since level 30, and thus is used to their evolutionary form, unlike Avrem.

Okay, go ahead and sign up! Though I recommend you read the first page first...it has some important info there.