Banjee finds his car, Ballistik. He whistles as he looks at it in approval, a large grin on his face.

"Road Beasts. Designed for jungle environments." Tezla said.

Scenes of the Road Beasts driving through the Rainforest Leg are seen.

A scene with Banjee using his saw blade to cut through the ice in the Artic Leg of the World Race, along with scenes of him cutting through the environment of the Swamp Realm and racing against the Drones are also seen.

Hot Wheels World Race: Dune Ratz Theme Plays

Kadeem finds his car, Krazy 8s in the Sahara Desert. He raises an eyebrow before studying the car, nodding in approval before he sees Tezla talking, looking on in curiosity.

"Dune Ratz. Specializing in off-road environments."

Kurt closes his eyes and shakes his head a little, after thinking about what the Drones did to Kadeem.

Scenes of the Dune Ratz driving through the Desert Leg and Kadeem being able to drive through the smoke of the Volcano were seen.

Hot Wheels World Race: Wave Rippers Theme Plays

Vert finds his car, Deora II in front of his house.

"Wave Rippers. Specializing in jump jets and mobility. To give the feeling of 'riding the wave'." Tezla said.

Wylde nodded a little, along with Lani having a slight grin, the former acknowledging his time on the team, and the latter reminiscent of her time on the team and how much fun it was.

A flashback scene of the Wave Rippers using their jets to go across the sand dunes in the Desert Leg, and Vert surfing across Lava in the Volcano Leg of the World Race were seen.

Wave Ripper Theme Stops

"And, as we are standing here today, GIG's proposed idea proved to be a success. Of course, I did not account for the intervening of Gelorum and the CLYP Agency." Tezla said, eying Kurt in his opaque glasses. Kurt frowned a little. He couldn't see, but he could feel the Doctor looking at him. Who hasn't had a clean record himself.

"Wait, Gelorum and those crazy robots have been around since the World Race!?" Monkey asked.

"Yeah. When I worked for her I didn't know what she really was. Why she wanted me to get the Wheel. And why she wanted the wheel. When I did I realized I made a mistake." Kurt said.

"It is said that only humans could get the wheel. Unlike robots, our innovation and creativity are what help us overcome challenges that artificial intelligence cannot solve. That was why my robots didn't work. And why she wanted Kurt to bring her the wheel himself." Dr. Tezla said.

"That's probably why Gelorum was never considered an Acceleracer." Karma started. "The Drones were built for winning. And that means doing anything to do so. Things that the Accelerons wouldn't consider you a true racer for." She finished.

"When I realized that the Wheel had too much power for anyone to control, we decided to send it back. Gelorum attempted to take the wheel, but failed. However, I wanted to continue my studies on the wheel. To attain a better understanding of it. And possibly finding a way to control the Wheel's Power. Without creating a countrywide blackout. And I did so for 2 years. But unfortunately, the World Race wouldn't be the last time Gelorum would be seen. She tried to take the Wheel for herself again. When I discovered this, I took Nitrium and went to Highway 35. But before I could reach the top, I was attacked by the Drones. They were able to take the wheel. I was able to escape at the last second, and built the Acceledrome."