Part two: Late Night Thoughts

Felix gets to his room and lays down on his bed. His dick is throbbing from seeing Bangchan. He looks down and starts to unbuckle his pants. Slowly he takes off his pants and throws them into a basket. He scoots up and positions himself. Hes about to go for it when he hears a light knock on his door.

He scrambles around on his bed and gets under the covers. "Yes come in!" He calls. To his surprise Bangchan enters into his room. Felixes cheecks instantly get red as he was just about to get off on him.
"Hey Felix can I sit here?" He asks and walks over to his bed. "O-of course." Felix says. He moves his legs and Bangchan gets under the covers with him. Felix can feel his heart in his dick and hear it thump in his head. I really hope Bangchan doesnt look down. I hope he cant see my heart beating.

"Are you ok Felix your face is really red." Felix nods his head and is about to say something when Bangchan gets up and removes the covers. Felix's boner is exposed and he is mortified. He snatches the blankets to cover his crotch. "Its not what you think ok." Felix tries to explain but Bangchan cuts him off by kissing him.

Felix closes his eyes and melts into Bangchans soft lips. Their lips moving in sync start to quicken. Bangchan starts to crawl on top of felix. Holy shit this is really happening! Omg I am kissing Bangchan! Felix thinks. It feels so amazing and his dick gets bigger and tighter.

Bangchan runs his hands through felixes soft blonde hair. It makes felix get goosebumps and shiver. Felix kisses Bangchan on his ear and nibbles at it. "Haha you know how to tease me dont you" Bangchan says. Felix smiles and licks his neck. Bangchan flips over felix and rips off his boxers.

Felix gets into doggy position and waits for Bangchan to take control. Bangchan grabs a bottle of lube and puts some on his fingers. Slowly he circles felix's hole. Felix let's out soft moans and Bangchan grins. "You like that baby?" He asks. Felix moand once more in response. Bangchan leans down and whispers "are you ready baby?" Felix nods and says " yes please I need you inside me."

" That's what I like to hear." He slips in a finger and felix gasps. He goes in and out slowly quickening the pace. Felix moans louder and louder. " Please Channie I need it! Please I need your dick!"

Bangchan gets ready and thrusts into Felix. "God you're so tight!" Bangchan lets out a moan with each movement in and out. So does felix. Their breathing starts getting heavier and they moans louder.

"F-fuck Bangchan you're so big!" Felix moans. Hearing that makes Bangchan go crazy and he speeds up his pace.

Felix and Bangchan are getting closer to cumming. "I'm so close baby!" Bangchan yells. "Yes yes yes cum in me" felix moans.

Bangchans rhythm is getting sloppy and he grabs tighter on Felix's hips leaving marks. He cums in felix and he can feel the warm liquid drip out. They fall next to each other on the bed and sigh. They are a mess. But they dont care they kiss and drop their heads back down.

"Holy shit that was amazing." Felix says finally. "I had no clue you felt that way about you."
"I always had a crush on you but tried to ignore it. But when u came to my door u looked so sexy and I couldn't help but notice your boner." Bangchan says. Felix blushes a dark red and says while covering his face, "you saw that??" Bangchan laughs and says, "yes." Omg I cant believe he saw that he must think I'm a creep.
As if he could read his mind Bangchan says, "Dont worry I dont think you're weird or anything. It was kinda cute." Felix laughs and buries his face into Bangchand neck.

They cuddle and fall asleep.

Thank you guys so much for reading. I will post the next part soon🤭
Word count 698

~R ❣