||᯽𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡

Comenzar desde el principio

Ofc you choose Mitsuri and Shinobu, so y'all got working on your tent.

After finishing, the teacher told y'all to take a shower, you went up and settle in all your stuff and went to pick your clothes to shower to sleep.

"I'll see you y/n-San! I'm going to help with the food!!" Mitsuri shouted, waving her hands at you and ran away to where all the uncook foods are.

"Oh well, I guess I gotta do all these tents and bags thingies myself!"Shinobu muttered in to herself, before coming to pack everything that is needed.

ᗪIᑎᑎᗴᖇ

"UMAI!! UMAI!!!" You could hear Rengoku shout as he bite in to his meatballs, that are twice the size as your mum.

Since y'all are all student councils you'll have to be sticking with them to eat.

"SHUT UP IM TRYNNA EAT AND DO EVERYTHING PEACEFULLY!" Sanemi over shouted.

"...." Giyuu went and bite his food, which is smaller than Shinobu's food, who has the less food among everyone.

"Y/n-chan!" you Heard- Mitsuri said. You turned to look at her, who sat right next to you.
"Try this homemade Sakura mocha I made myself!"

"Ooo!" You cooed, grabbing the Sakura Michu from her hand and bite it with your clean teeths, you widen at how delicious it was. "It's so delicious!"

You both smile and talk.

After eating everything, in which Giyuu was kinda starving. You guys went to your camp when suddenly someone shouted a familiar word. From a familiar sound. From a familiar person. From a familiar group.

"Y/N!!!!!!"

Daki shouted on top of her lungs, waving at her as she went over to her.

"Oh hi Daki!" You said causally, maybe too causally.

"Oh who's this weirdo next to you. Green and pink hair." Daki just commented.

"Is Mitsuri!" You exclaimed.

"Uh anyways! Let me introduce you to the demons! Aka the Kizukis!!"

You got dragged by her as the student council glared right at them. It was a negative or a VERY negative glare.

"This is Kokushibou! He doesn't like to talk much doesn't like to walk much and he doesn't like people much!" Daki kept introducing, only skipping the one you know and saw before, which is Akaza.

"Douma, woman lover, actually no Whore." Daki cried, quickly moving to the next one after seeing Douma's- flirty face.

"Nakime, she's ok." Daki said, moving on.

"Kaigaku! An ugly ass!" Daki muttered that Kaigaku seemed to hear.

"HEY!"

"Don't mind that, this one is Gyuutarou! The one and handsome! My brother!" Daki said, shouting everything good about her brother and went on.

"And lastly, our amazing boss! Muzan!"

He looks like Michael Jackson lmao. You thought as you went and turn around trying to leave. Which is a success since the student council helped, I mean dragged.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

♥ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ: 1138♥

♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡

𝗧𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

-𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.

-𝖣𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝖿 𝗒/𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.

-𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍.

ⓊⓃⓈⒺⓃⓉ ⓂⒺⓈⓈⒶⒼⒺⓈ:

𝖲𝗈𝗈𝗇..

♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝕐𝕖𝕤!

♥𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♥

𝟙𝟘𝟘 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥!

𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑