Chapter 3: This feels so special 🙈

Beginne am Anfang

( Harshad and Pranali get a little irritated because of that)

Harshad: Kuch mat bolo maine sun liya jaao tum jo bhi trial hai vo finish karo tab tak mujhe bhi bula lenge shayad aaj hum dekh bhi nahi payenge ek dusre ko

Pranali: sorry mujhe bhi bahot mann tha tumse milne ka, tumhe free hoke call karungi agar free ho to bata dena.

Harshad: it's okay not your fault, vaise ek baat kahu?

Pranali: ha bolo na

Harshad: it would be better if you message me because I don't want people noticing all this from the beginning. I hope you'll understand

Pranali: are ha ye to maine socha hi nahi, ek kam karti hu I'll msg you.

Harshad: okay chalega

Pranali: chalo bye bye I'll see when I see you

Harshad: okay bye,miss you

Pranali: miss you too

(They keep the phone and curse their fate)

(Pranali finishes the trial and comes back to her room and msgs Harshad but no reply)

Pranali's POV: shayad shot ke liye bula liya hoga, this is the time Pranali to put in some efforts to show your care towards your guy and she blushes 🤭🤭 my guy)

Pranali decides to visit Birla house but she requires some reason to go there and there comes Karishma

Karisma: sun

Pranali: ha bol na

Karishma: free hai kya?

Pranali: (kya karu ab ise kya batau? Free to hu main lekin ye kya chahti hai mujhse) haa free said (i said hesitantly)

Karishma: to chal na mere saath uss side, mujhe bore ho raha hai vaha sabse ja kar milke aate hai)

Pranali:(ye kitni acchi hai yaar mera kaam kitna easy kar diya isne 😄😄) areeee main to yahi kehne wali thi tujhse chal chal jaldi chal

Karishma: are wah itne jaldi haa bol diya tune mujhe laga tu mera time yahi waste karegi😂😂 chal let's go

Pranali and Karishma go to the other set, Pranali doesn't inform Harshad so that she could give him a surprise, when both of them enter that set one scene is being shot and after 10 mins director says cut take a break of 10 mins)

Pranali jumps on Amita Trivedi and acres her and starts laughing that is when Harshad notices that His goofball is on set a suttle smile comes on his face, Pranali looks at him and smiles at him. They don't want to make things obvious hence they start behaving normally with each other.

Harshad: Hey Pranali abhi aaj call time late tha kya tumhara? Abhi aai ho?

Pranali:(trying not to laugh) are nahi nahi main to subhese yahi thi baju mein hum pura din shoot kar rahe the, abhi free hui hu.

Harshad: accha, dikhi nahi na tum subeh se isi liye pucha.

Pranali: ha vo time nahi mila subeh se yaha aaneka, vo abhi Karishma bore ho rahi thi to hum yaha aagaye

Karishma: ha main to bore ho hi rahi thi, lekin ye bhi ho rahi thi jaise hi maine pucha fatakse uth ke khadi ho gayi aur mujhe khichke yaha leke aai hai pata nahi jaise kya hi ho gaya.

Pranali looks at Harshad and gives an embarrassing smile and he laughs a little they spend some time together with rest of the cast without any private time but they are happy to see each other and after 20 mins Pranali and Karishma get a call for the next scene and they leave.

Finally its a pack up after a whole day of shoot at 10:30 it's time to leave thankfully dono ka pack up saath me hua and they were able to see each other and say bye while leaving.

Pranali gets a text from Harshad the moment she sits in the car

Harshad's msg: Message me once you reach. Drive safely and take care.

(Pranali smiles looking at his message)

Pranali to herself: yaaaar ye kitna cute hai yaar and makes a silly face which doesn't go unnoticed by Harshad, she gets another text from him

Harshad msg: aise mu kyu bana rahi ho,

Pranali looks at him and starts laughing

Harshad's msg: stop laughing everyone is looking at you

Pranali looks around and realises that people are staring at her.

And she smiles at them and puts down her head and replies to Harshad

Pranali's msg: sorry I dint realise that I am around people and yes I'll msg you once I reach home and you also inform me when you reach don't drive fast and be safe.

She keeps her phone at the side puts on music and she leaves followed by Harshad.

( That's it for today, let me know about how you guys feel about the story line. Please please comment your views about the same that would really make me happy and motivate me to write more, criticism is also welcomed here but don't be too rude)

Also let me know if you guys want me to add anything about some specific episode I'll try to do that.

Thank you ❤️