01

3rd person

"Hey you two, class is going to start soon." Panda shouts at them while they are sparring. With his other  classmate standing beside him.

"Okay were coming." Maki yells back as they stopped.

With the two catched up, they started walking to class. Panda remembering a student transferred, decided to bring it up with his classmates.

"Did you guys hear about the new transfer student starting today? Apparently the guy threw his classmates into a locker."

"He killed them?" Maki question.

"Tuna mayo." Toge saying his opinion.

"I doubt they would let him in, if he did." Y/n states looking at them then back forward.

"Y/n's right, only severely injured." Panda confirmed.

"Huh, well if hes cocky ill rough him up a bit." Maki stated.

"Bonito flakes." says toge as they enter the classroom taking their respected seats.

Gojo enters the classroom in a interesting way shouting,"We have a new student get ready!

His enthusiasm quickly dropping at the students vibes "...ready" he mumbled with two peace signs near his face.

Maki looks at him while leaning on her hand. "I heard hes quite the trouble maker. I'm not going to be nice for someone like that."

"Salmon" Toge agrees as the other two just hum .

Gojo sighs at them. "Oh well."

When the door opens they felt chills as the boy walked to the front with a curse trailling behind him, the students immediately put there guard up, as maki puts her spear at the side of his head.

"Hey! Don't you know your cursed? This is a place to learn about curses, not for people who are cursed!"

"The number of people that die mysterious deaths or go missing in japan is over ten thousand.
The majority of them are actually not accidents but are caused by curses born from negative emotions.
Among them are also causes from curse users you see only curses can affect other curses. This place is wear we learn to exorsice curses welcome to jujustu tech."

After gojo finished his speech/welcoming about the jujutsu world, cursed energy could be felt.

"I'd move if i were you guys" as he said that, the curse comes from behind Yuta, grabbing Maki's spear out of the board.

"Donnn't bully..."

"Wait Rika dont!"

"YUTAAA!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the students get a small beating from Rika. Gojo starts to explain yuta's situation as she returns.

"Okay everyone as you see this boy got cursed by his beloved friend Rika, so sometimes attacking him may or may not make her come out"

"So be nice to him or rika will get you!"

"Now he tells us" Maki scoffs.

"These guys are currently on a phase at the moment, since I feel bad ill make the introductions." Yuta sweat drops at his words.

"This is Maki Zenin she uses cursed tools to exorcise curses."

"Next is cursed speech user Toge Inumaki he can only speaks with rice balls ingredients, so have fun talking to him."

"Ten shadows holder Y/n Fushiguro also a user of cursed tools stored in a inventory curse."

"Last but not least is Panda"

"Hey, i'm Panda nice to meetcha" panda greeted.

"Kay are class is a total of five first years, so for our jujustu class you guys will be in pairs "

"First pair toge and panda with y/n"

"And for last, yuta and maki."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The students were now walking down a hallway. "I.. uh. hope we can work together" Yuta says nervously while looking at maki.

"You were bullied right, I can tell."

He tensed up as maki stopped walking as y/n who was beside her stopped walking too, watching their interaction with the other two behind them.

"I would bully you too, maybe its cause you got cursed but its all over your face that your trying to seem innocent its annoying, you probably have been passive in life, so listen now because jujustu tech isn't going to be easy."

"Maki thats enough." "Bonito flakes" Panda and Toge say to get maki off yutas back.

"Okay fine, lets go y/n" Y/n lets out a k, as her and Maki head to the entrance.