𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥

En başından başla

"Larry what ar-", he began questioning but one quiet when he saw Larry gripped the part where his right muscular arm was. "Oh Hey there Ai", Larry chuckled weakly his eyes tired and his reptile like skin starting to pale.

"What happened", Aizawa questioned quickly rushing to his side. Aizawa unwrapped his scarf from around his neck.

"Don't worry about me it's Y/N", Larry informed. "I don't know what happened b-but she she needs help", he groaned. "Ah shit", he groaned gripping his the stump where his arm was harder . Aizawa moved the shirt and placed his huge scarf against Larry's wound making him let out a hiss.

"Damnit", Aizawa cursed wanting to rush into Y/n's home, but he had to help Larry first.

"Go Aizawa I'-I'll be fine", Larry spoke as if he read his mind. "It'll grow back I'll be fine", he stated his face dripping with sweat. "This was my third arm anyway", he chuckled weakly.

"...Are you sure", Aizawa asked not liking the idea of leaving him. "Y-Yeah just be careful", Larry replied. "Okay..", Aizawa said then pressed the back of Larry's left hand against his wound causing him to let out a cry mixed laugh of pain.

"Keep pressure", Aizawa told him then rushed towards Y/n's home. Aizawa stopped infront of Y/n's door grabbing it then pushed it open. Soon as he took a step inside the door slammed closed behind him. Aizawa looked back at it alarmed then focused back forward. It was pitch black inside, he couldn't even see his own hand in front of him.

"Y/n", Aizawa called out as he treaded lightly deeper into he home. Something whacked at his leg causing him to look down. Something was moving around in the dark so he took his phone out and turned the flashlight on.

It was Larry's arm; It flopped around similar to when a lizard detach their tail when running away.

Aizawa heard a small whimper coming from upstairs. He made his way towards the stairs and carefully started ascending them. With each step he took the whimpering got louder.

"Y/n it's me", Aizawa called reaching the top of the stairs. He turned looking down the long hallway. Aizawa lift his phone flashlight shining it on Y/n who sat curled up in a ball at the end of the hallway.

"NO", she screeched covering her eyes. Her quirk immediately reacted. Black shape arm like tendrils shot up from underneath her. The shadows either crawling onto he walls or traveled across the floor boards. Soon they left the walls and began aiming for Aizawa. Aizawa immediately ducked to avoid the ones aiming right for his head. The tinier ones were able to scathe at his legs causing him to let out a grunt. The black mass knocked the curtain covering that was behind Y/n letting the light pour int the hallway.

"..I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry", Y/n rambled holding herself tightly in hopes of escaping from the world, her body rocking back and forth.

"Y/n calm down it's okay", Aizawa tried telling. "NO IT'S NOT SIR AIZAWA", she cried. "I hurt Sir Larry I- I hurt him I killed him", she hiccuped the black mass below her growing wilder by the second as they ready to attack again.

"Larry isn't dead", Aizawa reassured standing back up on his feet. She just kept crying, she refused to look at him.

The shadows launched their attack again. Aizawa was able to expertly dodge them which threw him off a bit. The area they were in tiny with little to no dodging space. That's when he realizes she can't aim if she can't see.

"Daddy is going to come back for me", she sobbed. "He can't come get me yet he can't I have to stay away from him", she cried.

"Why? I can help find him Y/n is that what y-", Aizawa offered taking careful steps forward. He stopped approaching when the black mass began swirling again more erratically.