Another Child!?

Damian's pov:
We were just doing our normal stuff we do like argue over Alfred's last cookie, Grayson is in the gym doing his gymnastics, Todd is punching a punching bag, Brown and drake are training,Cain is patrolling the streets of Gotham duke is with her, father is in the batcave, me I'm either with Alfred pennyworth the cat or practicing with my katana. It wasn't until the intruder alert rung so we all were in the batcave and we saw someone we didn't want to see "Talia Al Ghoul - my mother" we all got in defensive position what do you want mother?!

Talia: damian I have to tell you something that me and the league have been hiding from you.

Getting impatient - what have you been hiding from me?! I lived my whole childhood raised in the league of assassins so what have you been hiding from me!

Talia: .......

Answer me mother what have you you been hiding from me!

Talia: damian you have a little brother his name is Danny the reason I didn't tell you is because he was born with the power of the Lazarus pit, your grandfather only wanted one child, so he sent Daniel off to a random porch in a city that's in a middle of no where called amity park because he only needed one successor he chose you as his successor. So we were forced to put him into adoption. He lives in the fention residence and goes by Daniel Fenton and has no recollection of his birth place because he was only a baby.

My world shattered I have a little brother and didn't know about him till now... that word echoed in my mind for a while and I know that father is in the exact same position.. my body trembled but refused to fall.

I suddenly got angry at my mother even more and said "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE!" I HATE YOU EVEN MORE MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM ME THAT I HAVE A BIOLOGICAL LITTLE BROTHER OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!

Talia: ......damian there wasn't any choice! You know that we couldn't disobey orders from where we come from. He was born a living weapon that couldn't control his powers so your grandfather ordered to send him away.

Tt all this time you didn't tell me that I had a little brother you lied to me my entire life! *sigh* tt Forget it mother! I'll find my brother on my own!

After I left, father said you disgust me even more talia, to think you would fall even more below than you were before.