"Stevie Nicks?" She hears and turns to look at a little girl who had called her name. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." She gets out.

"What about the baby?" She takes a moment because it shocks her. Nobody knew she was actually pregnant. But then she remembered the games. What Lindsey had said the night of the interview.

"Um...well, all things considered we're okay."

"Really?" The old woman who asked the question gasps.

"Yeah, yeah we're okay." She nods.

"Can I?" She asks.

"Um sure..." She says hesitantly not knowing what she meant but she walked over to her anyway. The old woman reached her hand out and touched the plate covering her internal organs.

"You can't be that far along..."

"Lindsey and I just found out the day of the interviews. It's only been about four weeks since then." She nods.

"Stay safe."

"I will." She nods.

"Are you fighting Stevie?" Another young boy asks. "Are you here to fight with us?"

"I am...I will...I am going to do what I can." Noting her condition.

With that they salute her and she smiles taking everything in. It was in that moment when everything came clear to her what she needed to do became clear.

***

As they were leaving the hospital, Don looked at her. "Your mom is going to be so proud of you when she sees that footage. Will this play in the regions?"

"It'll be tattooed on their eyes." Prince states. Just then several beeps were heard and Ken looked down at his pager.

"There's a problem." He states.

"What kind of problem?" Don inquires and Stevie's heart fell to her stomach because instinctively she knew...they had been seen.

"Incoming bombers from the north. We need to find cover now." Ken explains.

"There's a bunker in there." Richard points to another building. They all run and as they climb into the bunker the sirens start going off. "Straight ahead and down the stairs."

Most of the people heed Richard's instructions, but Stevie does not, she heads for the machine gun fire outside.

"STEVIE! STEVIE!" Don yells chasing after her.

"NICKS! NICKS!" Ken also starts yelling. "GET AWAY FROM THE WALL!"

But Stevie doesn't listen and just like that a bomb falls right in front of her and like so many times before she's thrown away from it onto the floor. After the explosion ceases she recognizes the weight of somebody on top of her and she turns her head to see Don. He had shielded her from the blast.

"You okay?" Ken asks as she stands up but just then the building starts to grumble and the only option for them is to go outside so Don and Stevie do.

"They're shooting at something in the south." Don points out.

"That's towards the hospital." Stevie realizes. "They're circling back around. Come on."

Reluctantly Don follows her. They get to a roof just as they drop a bomb right on the hospital.

"That's the hospital..."She repeats. "They're targeting the hospital."

Stevie's instinct is to run towards the bombs and she draws her bow. Two hovercrafts are going right towards her and Don. When they're both in range, Stevie and Don aim. He was gifted a brand new cross bow on this trip. They fire at the same time. Don misses, but Stevie utilizing an incendiary bow that Mike made her was able to blow up one of them and as it fell it took down the second bomber.

When they get back to the hospital her hand finds her stomach and they see that the whole thing was engulfed in flames.

"Help them!" She cries, "HELP THEM GET THEM OUT!"

She was about to run into the fire but Don grabbed her and stopped her. Prince, who had been filming the whole thing called out to her. "Stevie...Stevie, Can you tell everyone what you're seeing right now?"

She turns around slowly and then looks at Prince. "I want the rebels to know that I'm alive, that I'm in Region 8 where the capitol just bombed a hospital filled with unarmed men, women, and children. And there will be no survivors. IF YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT THE CAPITOL WILL EVER TREAT US FAIRLY YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELVES BECAUSE WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE. AND WHAT THEY DO. THIS IS WHAT THEY DO AND WE MUST FIGHT BACK...I have a message for President Iovine. You can torture us and bomb us and burn out regions to the ground. But do you see that...Fire is spreading and if we burn you burn with us." With that she sinks to the ground and she just starts crying for the souls that were lost in the bombing.