games to girlfriend

y/n's pov

i was laying down on my boy best friend, jacks bed in a white sports bra and buffalo flannel sweatpants. i was trying to sleep and jack was playing fortnite with his friends.

i was on my side while hugging a pillow. "LETS GOOO!!" jack screamed. i put the pillow and my lap and sit up, criss cross. "jack can you please quiet down? i'm trying to sleep." i say as i rub my eyes.

he turns around to look at me and then turns back around. "i'm gonna go to bed. see you guys tomorrow." he says as he shuts off is ps4 and takes his headset off.

he stands up and walks over to me. "are you cold y/n?" he asks. "kinda." i answer and shrug. "here take my hoodie." he smiles and takes it off, leaving him shirtless. i stare at his abs for a second before he calls my name. "y/n? hellooo?!" he says, waving his hand infront of my face.

i snap back into reality. "take my hoodie." he says handing it to me. "no its ok." i smile at him and shake my head. "c'mon! take it." he says with a laugh. "no jack. really i'm fine." i giggle. "lift your arms up." he said. "what?" i laugh. "just do it." he rolls his eyes playfully. i shrug and lift my arms up but as soon as i do he slips the hoodie over my head and pulls it down.

i smile at him. "really jack?" i scoff and put the hood up. "yep." he nods and puts his hands on my waist. he lifts me up and sits me down on his lap. he stares into my eyes. "i really love you." mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear it.

the thing about jack is ive had a crush on him for so many years, ive just never told him. "what?" i respond with a little sparkle in my eye. "i said that i really love you." he replied as he leaned back on his elbows.

"what do you mean?" i ask with a small smile on my face. he takes a deep breath before saying "i love you y/n. i really, really love you. and i mean..." he stops himself and sits back up. he wraps his arms around my waist as i wrap mine around his neck. "i mean more than a friend. i like you y/n. ive liked you for years. and i know you don't feel like same but-" i cut him off by kissing him. i grab the back of his neck and deepens the kiss.

he seems surprised but he keeps his grip on my waist and pulls me closer to him. i start playing with his hair and after around 30 seconds i pulled back and smiled at him. his grip around my waist loosened and his hands fell to my thighs. "woah.." he chuckles and looks at me. "i love you too jack." i smile and he hugs me.

"will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he asks me. i nod slowly. "of course i will jack." i could practically tell he was smiling and he laid down. i layed next to him and layed my head on his chest. we soon fell asleep cuddling and i can tell you it was basically the best night ever.