1.2 Run Boy Run

Y/N' POV
"You know that rumor that Twinkies have an endless shelf life?"

"It's total bullshit I tell you. Ate it and puked, Five told me he had diarrhea 'cause of that" I said with a sleepy voice but sounds like I intake drugs.

"I can't even imagine" Vanya said

"You do whatever it takes to survive, or you die." I said looking at the ceiling

"So, we adapted." Five added. "Whatever the word threw at us, we found a way to overcome it"

"We?" Vanya asked confused.

"Got anything stronger?"

===

"You think I'm crazy." Five claimed.

"No shit Sherlock" I said grabbing the beer from Five and drinking it.

"No. It's just..." Vanya stammered. "it's a lot to take in"

"Exactly what don't you understand?" Five said with a know-it-all tone

"Why can't you just travel back"

"Gee, wish I'd thought of that. Time travel is a crapshoot. I went into the Ice and never acorn-ed. You think I didn't try everything to get back to my family?"

"If you grew old there, you know, in the apocalypse, how come you still look like a child?"

"He got the equations wrong. That's a good thing 'cause I love having my hot body back. Well almost." I said muttering the last part.

"I mean, Dad always used to say that time travel could mess up your mind."

Five grabbed the drink from my hand. "This was a mistake. You're too young" he said sipping and putting the glass down. "Too naive to understand" he was about to leave only to be stopped by Vanya.

"I haven't seen you in a long time, and I don't want to lose you again. That's all" Vanya said. "And you know what, it's getting late, and I have lessons early, and I need to sleep, and I'm sure the two of you too." Fixing the blanket from the couch "We'll talk in the morning again. Okay? I promise. Night"

"Night."

"Night Puppy" I said plopping down on the couch.

"We don't have time for this Dolores" Five said pacing in front of me.

"Don't call me like your sex doll." I said laying on my stomach. "We only just came back and battling Men-in-Blacks." I grabbed his arm. "We can rest for a while, I'm sure you're also tired." I said sitting up and letting him lay on the couch. "We need to take a nap for a minute, or an hour for me, besides you need to get your energy back"

Five took out the eyeball and examined it as I lay on top of him.

MERITECH PROSTHETTICS

"Five let me talk to him, we know I'm better at negotiating."

"Yeah, and and say something stupid. Nice"

"Can I help you?"

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five said holding the prosthetic up.

"Where did you get that?"

"Why do you care-"

"We found it at the playground nearby." I said cutting Five. "We just want it to return to the owner" I said smiling giving my famous doe eyes.

"What a thoughtful child." The receptionist said

"Yeah. Look up the name for me, will ya'?" Five said in annoyance.