𝐢𝐢. 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲 "𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲"

Robin Buckley x Rory Mayfield (18 & 19)
=====================
WARNINGS: Smut. || Slight Elmax
=====================
This story is inspired but i don't remember the user.
=====================

      RORY WALKED into the party that
Nancy had invited her too, it smelt of drunk, sweaty teens even though it was only 8pm. She walked around, looking for Nancy. "Hey Rory" She recognised the voice behind her, "Helloo Nance" She smiled at the Shorter girl.

They both walked over to a small group of people, Rory examined the group, there where a few people that she didn't know and a few that she did, Steve Harrington, Jonathan Byers and Robin Buckley. "Hey guys, Rory is here" Nancy walked beside Jonathan, and Rory stood beside her crush, the one and only Robin Buckley. "Hello, Mayfield" Robin smiled as she turned to Rory, "Hi Robin" Rory returned the smile.

"Hey Everyone!" They all turned to the voice, "Who wants to play Seven minutes in heaven?" People started forming a circle in the large living room, not everyone went but a lot of people did. Robin grabbed the redhead's hand and pulled her to the circle, where she sat between Robin and Nancy. Jonathan didn't really want Nancy and him to play because they where dating, but Nancy insisted.

Many people turned the bottle and about 30 minutes later and a lot of 'oo's' later, it was finally Rory's turn to spin the bottle, and just to her luck, it landed on Robin. She looked at the younger girl, a small smirk rested on Robin's face as they both stood up and made their way to the small closet. A few 'oo's' echoed as they walked.

Once they had got inside, the atmosphere was slightly awkward, they didn't really know what to do. Just as Rory was gonna open her
mouth to speak, she was interrupted by a soft pair of lips on hers. Robin stepped back to see Rory's reaction, Rory on the other hand didn't move, she didn't know what to say, she was slightly shocked. Robin's heart sunk when she saw Rory's face.

"Oh my god, Rory. That was so stupid i'm sorry" She apologised, Both of Rory's hands met the wall as she pushed the blonde against it."Why do you think it was stupid?" she asked, but before Robin could speak, she connected their lips. Robin kissed back, both her hands moving to Rory's shirt, grabbing a bunch of it in her hands.

Rory moved her hand from the wall to Robin's hip. She broke the kiss to get some air, moving her attention to The younger girls neck; She arched her back and moaned quietly.

      Robin's hands moved from Rory's shirt to her hair, her fingers tangling in the ginger locks and tugged on them, another quiet moan escaping her lips. They where interrupted by the sound of the alarm, signalling it had been seven minutes. "We will finish this later, how does that sound?" She asked Robin, "Sounds great" She panted as she pecked Rory's lips one last time.

Rory fixed her a hair a bit before they stepped out, plastering a bored expression on their faces. "Wow, that looked like it was boring" a random girl spoke up. They sat back down in their spots, waiting for the next persons turn. Nancy.

The bottle span quickly, but to Rory's surprise, it landed on her. She looked over at Nancy, who was smiling lightly. They both stood up and went to the small closet, closing the door. "So, you know we don't have to kiss or anything, i didn't kiss Robin" Rory smiled at Nancy, "What, if i want to?" Nancy spoke hesitantly, "You sure?" Nancy Nodded, although Rory was surprised she wasn't opposed to it. She stepped forward, her hands resting on Nancy's waist, Nancy threw her arms around Rory's neck.

"You sure?" Rory asked one last time, but instead of an answer, she felt Nancy's lips against hers. She could taste her chapstick, it was a blueberry one. Rory tightened her grip on Nancy's waist making a small moan leave the shorter girls lips.