𝙈.𝙑||𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

You and Max has been together for almost three months and you and max gets some wired feelings and you two are starting to tear apart.

You and Max just come home to his apartment and he wanted to talk with you.So you guys sat down and Max started with"y/n the formula 1 season starts soon and we need to take distance ,is that okey?"he said tiredly."For me it's fine as long as we can meet each other"you said a bit disappointed.

After that you and Max had a good evening and Max went to bed because he was meeting the team early in the morning.But you didn't go to bed because you were thinking about what Max said.And you just felt like he just didn't want you anymore.But for now you let it go and went to bed.

It was morning you wake up and Max was already gone and it was very early.But you get up eat breakfast and get dressed for you to drive to your fotoshoot.Max was now in a team meeting and all he can think about is you and how to tell you that he want to break up.You are just done with the foto shooting and on the way home to you're own apartment.

You change your clothes and trained until Max texted you"Can you come over tonight we need to talk?".You answer"Yes,of course" so you showers and get dressed to meet Max so you drive away.You've just arrived to Max apartment and Max have cooked dinner.You two sat down and eat, and while you were eating you asked"What did you want to talk about?".

Max looked up and said "I don't deserve you!"he said anxiously "ohh yeah"you said."And you absolutely don't deserve me"he said with tears in his eyes "And I want you to be happy but you aren't with me"he said."I am happy with you but in my heart it doesn't feel like you're the one"you said sadly."and it was exactly what I meant I just didn't know how to say it to you"he said relaxed.And then you and Max moved on and stayed friends and met each other because you like f1 so maybe it's still something there?!