[110]: The Last Chapter

Start from the beginning

"She just went out-- Hey! Stop it Hyuck!" Yuta uttered, too busy playing with Sicheng.

"Out?" Taeil counted the heads of everyone. "Mark with her? He's not here."

"Mark is at the rooftop. Alone time. Y/N's out with Renjun." Yuta carefully explained, nervously saying those words since he know the last sentence will make the three scowl.

And just as predicted, their eyes became sharper.

Yuta poked his cheeks using his tounge, elbowing Sicheng to slow down with the game. "You trust me right? I mean, I won't let Y/N go with anyone if it's dangerous."

"We're not that worried, actually." Taeyong sighed and sat beside him. "Y/N can kick anyone's ass anytime."

"She saved us before, she will be able to save herself." Sicheng added to calm them down. "She even made all of us collaborate with each other."

"There's nothing to worry about! Yup.. Nothing at all. And anyway, Doyoung and Taeil has something to say. You guys go discuss what's the matter." Taeyong stood up hastily and grabbed the nearest phone.

Jaehyun audibly clicked his tounge. "That's mine!"

"Borrow. I have my fingerprint here as a password too, right?" Taeyong waved the electronic gadget and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?" Doyoung furrowed his brows.

With a loud and tired sigh, Taeyong looked down. "I'm calling Y/N."

After the leader left, Yuta released a loud chuckle. "Not worried, he say."

~~~

"Yup, we're almost here." You mumbled sleepily, squeezing yourself between the two guys seated beside the window. "Don't worry. I'll be safe."

"Stop squeezing me." Renjun growled, pushing you on the side. Your eyes narrowed, wanting to talk back at him at the moment but you don't want Taeyong to hear or he might overreact once again.

Ten, on the other side, glared at the younger guy. "Hey. Stop that, Renjun."

[Okay. I trust your words.] Taeyong audibly sighed. [Have to go now. Take care.]

"There's no love you?" Teasingly, Renjun chuckled in victory.

You had to end the call before it gets longer. Right after you hang up, you slapped Renjun's arm repeatedly. Ten could only watch the two of you engage in a mini war.

You were seated between Renjun and Ten who both didn't want to give up the window seat. You don't want to cause larger mess since the driver incharge was the one Kun recruited.

Where will you be going? Well, it's a bittersweet note.

Ten had to leave and go to China and pursue whatever he want as a human, which has larger opportunity in that country. He said he'll be back after few months but for some reason, you know it will take a while before he goes back.

Renjun insisted to be with you. He may not admit it but he will miss Ten being around as well.

During the trip, Ten can't help but tell you stories about places in China. Renjun was quiet while listening while you do the questions to help Ten express his words.