Everyone in the theatre is laughing 

Dudley: Mum, mummy!

Petunia: {Sees him} AHH!

Dudley: Mum, help! Help me!

Petunia: My darling boy! How did you get in there?!

Harry: {Grins and giggles}

Vernon glares down at him and Harry's grin disappears.

Remus & Mia- he better don't do anything to him.

 Petunia continues screaming: How did you get in there? Dursley, oh, Dursley!

Scene:

Back at the Dursleys. Petunia and a bundled-up Dudley come in.

Petunia: It's all right. It's all right.

They disappear around the corner. Harry and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door, shoves Harry against a wall, and takes his hair.

Remus & Mia- Leave him you old walrus/whale.

Harry: Ow!

Vernon: What happened?

Harry: I swear I don't know! One minute the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!

Vernon: {Scoffs and shoves Harry into the closet} There's no such thing as magic!

All witches and wizards including Bonnie and Kol- There is 

Scene:

Outside, sometime later. An owl flies by the house and drops a letter, which zooms into the letterbox. It lands away from the house and hoots.

Harry, inside, goes to collect the mail. He sorts through the letters and sees his, addressed to him. He enters the kitchen, hands Vernon the rest of the mail, and walks around the other side of the table to see his letter.

Sirius{excitingly}- His letter comes. Finally, he can leave this shit place.

Matt- Letter for what?

John- Every witch and wizard when they age 11 gets a letter that they are accepted to Hogwarts or any other wizardry school.

Elena- Why does Bonnie never get her?

Remus- because she is a nature servant but a core witch.

Kol- Our type of witch and wizard takes the magic from nature and Core witches and wizards have their own magic and they are more powerful than nature servants. [Kol knows about the wizardry world as he study about every type of magic since he turns vampire.]

Mystic Fall gang are thinking to make core witches and wizards to take their side so they can kill Miakalsons.

Vernon: Ah, Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.

Dudley: {Sees Harry's letter. He runs and grabs it} Dad, look! Harry's got a letter!!

Harry: Hey, give it back! It's mine!

Vernon: {Laughs} Yours? Who'd be writing to you?

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up and Harry gulps.

Scene:

Another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up.

In the closet, Harry hears a whirring noise. He looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.

Vernon: No more mail through this letterbox.

Scene:

Outside, Vernon and Petunia appear. Vernon is about to head off to work. Petunia kisses his cheek.

Petunia: Have a lovely day at the office, dear.

She stops, looks and sees a bunch of owls.

Vernon: Shoo! Go on!

Scene:

Inside. Vernon is tossing letters into the fireplace. Harry comes around the corner. Vernon grins evilly and throws more in.

Finn- He is so evil that stopping from learning a child's magic. Does he not know if he doesn't learn about magic it can cause harm to a child?

Scene:

Living room. The family is sitting around, Harry is serving cookies.

Sirius- After we finish watching I'm going to take his guardianship.

Vernon: Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, the best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?

Dudley shrugs.

Harry: {Hands cookie to Vernon} Because there's no post on Sunday? Ah, right you are, Harry. No post on Sunday. Hah! No blasted letters today. No, sir. {Harry sees a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched.} No sir, not one blasted, miserable---

A letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernon's face. There is a rumbling and then zillions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace.

Sirius & Remus- Is it not similar to the prank we pull in our fourth year?

Charlie- I think Minne stole your idea.

Dudley: AHH! Make it stop! Please make it stop! {He jumps on Petunia's lap}

Petunia and Vernon: {Screaming}

Vernon: Go away, ahh!

Dudley: What is it? Please tell me what's happening!

Harry jumps onto the coffee table to grab a letter. He gets one and starts to run away. Vernon jumps up as well.

Remus- He is just like James.

Vernon: Give me that! Give me that letter!

He chases Harry and grabs him before Harry gets into his closet.

Harry: Get off! Ahh!

Vernon: Ahh!

Harry: They're my letters! Let go of me!

Vernon: That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!

Dudley: Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?!

Kol-Is he not before?