Part 2

ok so this is not a new chapter as much as it is what I have edited so far, cuz I hate to see or hear bad grammar. So everything I do I edit it at least once.

So here you go part 2.....

I bounced down the hall excitedly, unlocking the door, and falling into Dylan's waiting arms.

   "Good morning, Savvy!" He laughed, giving me a fierce hug. I inhaled deeply, breathing in his warm scent. 

   "Good morning, yourself!" I smiled and released him, standing back to admire him. He was wearing a green t-shirt under a crisp button-up that really played up the green in his eyes, dark, pressed jeans and a pair of beat-up vans. His hair, which had started to get a little long, was still damp, and curling around the perfect shells of his ears. One part punk and one part preppy reform-student. He smiled at me and leaned his forehead against mine, his hair leaving trails of moisture on my skin.

  "You look so beautiful, Savina." He murmured. His lifted both hands up to cup my face in his large palms, brushing his lips against my own. I swooned, feeling the strength leave my knees, and my hands tremble. He always had this effect on me.

   "You don't look so bad yourself." I grinned, biting back the urge to squeal like a silly fan girl.

   "Nah." He chuckled, letting me go. "You ready to go?"

   "Yup, just gotta grab my bag." I said, leaning back in the doorway to locate my messenger bag hanging on a coat rack near the door. Once it was safely slung over my shoulder, I closed and locked the door, and followed Dylan to his car.

   "So where are we eating?" I asked, sliding my sunglasses from the top of my head to the bridge of my noise. The sun was bad in my neighborhood, a cookie-cutter complex of ranch style homes with not a tree taller than a grown man in sight. I leaned over to look in the rear-view and fix my hair as Dylan tuned the radio to my favorite station. I smiled, he was always so considerate, though I would never have objected to listening to what he wanted to.

   "I was thinking about Daisey's, if that's okay with you? They just opened up their outdoor area, and it's a beautiful morning." Dylan said, pulling the car out of the drive.

   "Yeah, sounds good. I love their pancakes." I agreed.

   "Good. So how did you sleep?" he asked, glancing at me from behind his aviators. "That knee still bothering you?"

   "Not at all." subconsciously reaching down to rub my knee. I had injured it the day before yesterday, playing to rough with my Women's Soccer team. Dylan had worked on it, dubbing it to be a torn ligament that need lots of rest. He hadn't wanted me working that night, either, afraid I would do more damage.

   "Are you sure? It looked really bad saturday." He asked, concern creasing the spot between his eyebrows. Such a worry-wort,I thought to myself. By the time he's thirty he'll have lines there like an old man.

   "I'm positive. It's all better, you can look for yourself later." I said, laying my hand on his over the stick shift. I wasn't lying, my knee felt amazing, no longer inflamed or swollen, like the injury had never happened. 

   "Okay, I'll do that." Dylan laughed. "You must have one hell of a guardian angel, Savvy. How many times have you hurt yourself this month alone and somehow managed to be all better the next night?"

   "That was only the third time I've gotten hurt!" I said, jumping to my own defense. 

   "Still, someone up there must be looking out for you." 

   "Maybe, or maybe you are just an excellent Message Therapist."

   "I can''t take credit for Divine Intervention." Dylan laughed, lacing our fingers together.

   We arrived at Daisey's soon after, pulling into a mostly empty parking lot. Daisey's was a old school greasy spoon that had recently come under new management. The new owner was obsessed with improving the old restaurant, forcing it's long-employed waitstaff to cater to the growing development, and new customers. 

   After we order, me pancakes with strawberries and Dylan egg sandwich, and we went to sit outside I of course kick off my shoes as soon as we sit down. Letting the sun bake my skin, as Dylan takes my feet and massaging them, he had magic fingers.

Then the strangest thing happened, a tabby cat jumps up on the table and just stared at me, he would not go away, no matter what we did. Then before I think about what I am doing hiss at it, something I have never done before, and I think I was about to growl at it, but the cat runs away.

We just sat staring at the cat as it rans across the street I have no idea what Dylan most be thinking of me or the cat for that matter. I don't know what to say, when our food arrives and snaps us both out of our thoughts. I give Dylan an awkward smile and we laughed and it was like it never happen. We ate happily and had a normal rest of the morning, and by that I mean I was not stressing over things I have little to no control over and I do that a lot.

Now dont worry I am almost done editing the last part, so it will be up soon. 

So yeah any comments, questions, or advice, I will not turn down, so bring it on