𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐞

Magsimula sa umpisa

She looks at us and we all quickly face the front again. I feel a blush creep up on my face as a try my best to hide it.

That's so weird.

┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐
Our eyes met.
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

Me and the boys are watching Max skateboard, she crouches down and glides on her board.

I didn't wanna be doing this.

I wanted to go to the cafeteria and get some strawberry milk before they sold out again. Also! We were basically stalking this poor red head, who might not even be MadMax!

"There's no way that's MadMax." Mike argued. "Yeah. Girls don't play video games." Will chirps agreeing with Mike, I give him a dirty look. The stereotypes for girls were so unbelievable.

"Except you of course!" Will sheepishly smiled. "And even if they did, you can't get 750,000 points on Dig Dug. It's impossible." Mike said from behind me as he watched Max do tricks.

I scoff at how the Mike seems to think that girls can't play video games. But... maybe she is MadMax?

"But her name is Max!" Lucas exclaims, with a huff. "So what?" Mike replied looking at Lucas, "So, how many Max's do you know?" I asked, losing focus on Max, looking behind me at Mike and Lucas.

"I don't know" Mike murmured looking at me, like I insulted him by believing the possibility that the new girl was MadMax.

"Zero. That's how many!" Lucas quipped, with wide eyes as he looked at Mike.

"She shows up at school the day after someone with her same name breaks our top score. I mean, you kidding me?" Dustin agreed, making very valid points to this discussion.

"Exactly, so she's gotta be Mad Max." Lucas back upped the curly headed boy. "And plus she skateboards, so she's pretty awesome!" Dustin exclaimed smiling, I nodded my head agreeing.

"Awesome? You haven't even spoken a word to her!" Mike replied giving Dustin a 'really' look. "I don't have to. I mean, look at her- Shit, I've lost target!" Dustin screeched, we all turn around to find Max is indeed gone.

"Look!" I yelled pointing to the steps where Max was. Me and Will both walked a few steps then stopped.

She then drops a scrunched up piece of paper in the trash, we all look at each other before running to retrieve it.

Dustin digs through all the rubbish while Will, Mike, Lucas and I stand around him. Leaning on the trash can, a group of girls walk by I give a little wave and nod. They pull disgusted faces. Bitches.

"Got it. There we go." Dustin said holding the scrunched up ball of paper he opens it to see what it said.

'stop spying on me creeps!'

We all read the note aloud. Great, the new girl thinks we're some creepy stalkers.

"Well, shit." Dustin muttered.

"William Byers." the Principle calls out walking towards us, we turn around to look at him. "Your mother's here." He shared looking at Will. Was it time for his appointment already? Huh...

Walking to the gates, we see the Byers car and Joyce sitting waiting for her son.

"Do you guys think he's okay?" I ask looking at Will who was entering car.

"I don't know, he's quiet today." Mike muttered, his eyes still on Will as he walks to his mom.

"He's always quiet." Lucas spoke up we watched, as they drove off.

     ┌─────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────┐
  We don't talk, but I still dream of you.
    └───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

"Still no sign." Dustin sighs In the corner of my eye I see Lucas roll his eyes.

"Jack shit!" Lucas answers peering through his binoculars. "Oh! Damn it. My mom's gonna murder me!" Dustin panicked looking at his watch. I snickered at this.

"So go home. Me and Y/n will radio you if she comes." Lucas spoke calmly his eyes not leaving the arcade.

"Oh, yeah, nice try. You just want me out of here so you two can make your move." Dustin spits, pointing a accusing finger at the both of us.

"Oh, 'cause you're such a threat." Lucas sarcastically says, looking away from the building. "And I don't even like girls Dustin! Jesus..." I mutter. (I gotta tell you something babes...)

"That's right, she will not resist these pearls." Dustin said smiling at me and Lucas, he then went on to make a purring like sound. Making my eyebrows knit together.

The fuck was that?

"Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!" Dustin whispers shaking my arm. "What?" Lucas asked in utter confusion. "Ten o'clock!" I repeat, pointing at the blue car.

Just then Max steps out the car yelling at the driver and slamming the door shut.

"They're arguing. They're arguing!" Lucas exclaims his voice cracking.

"Oh, my god." Dustin says with a deadpan face, looking over at Lucas in disbelief. "I see that. I don't even know why you need those. God, your so stupid." I hear Dustin mutter, making me chuckle. That earned a nudge from Lucas.

The car drives away. And Max flips the driver off, she then walksinto the arcade. We all jog closer to the building to see her playing Dig Dug.

"She's incredible." Lucas smiles at us, we all slide down the door. "she's..." I start,
"Mad Max." the boys finish for me smiling even more.

Words 1218
Fun Fact: You helped Mike try to contact Eleven. Soon stopping since you lost hope she was alive.

A/N: I don't have much hope for this story but if you enjoy it please say so I'm the comments!

QOTD: what's your favourite ship?

Hope you enjoyed ❤️