Part 2.

a song I'd suggest for this chapter: don't blame me - taylor swift

I wake up, once again, vision blurry. I look at my surroundings trying to figure where the hell I'm at now. My vision becomes clear and it looks as if I'm in a doctors office. I quickly realize something off and quickly touch my head. What. The. Fuck. My eyes shoot open in shock as it feels as if I have a buzz cut. My mouth hangs open for a lightly second as I'm in shock. At least I don't have a bowl cut..
I lightly laugh to myself thinking about Will.

Too tired to even get up I continue to lay in the so-called hospital bed. I lightly close my eyes just wanting to sleep. I had no luck in falling asleep so I continued stare at the plain ceiling. I hear a sound of foot steps coming towards the door. I sit up as a man walks in. Taking a good look at him, he kind of looks like the man I ran into when I was trying to escape..

He gives me a friendly smile and sits next to my bed. "Hello. I'm just here to keep an eye on you. Don't worry." He says blankly. I slowly nod. "Who are you?" I ask politely. "I'm Peter. Im apart of the staff. I watch over and make sure the kids here are well, taken care of, and in check." He replies. "How many other kids are here? What happened to my hair? Do they do this to all the kids?" I ask not so calmly. He nods. "Yes. There's exactly 15 other kids here. You're the 16th." He looks down at my wrist. I look down too, to see 016 tattooed on my wrist. "I have so many questions.." I lightly sigh still looking at my now tattooed wrist. He places his hand lightly on my chin and tilts my head up, so I'd be looking at him. He replies with absolutely no emotion, "I'd love to answer them, but I must get going. Before I get in trouble."

"What kind of trouble..?" I curiously ask. He just nods, completely ignoring my question and starts walking out the door. He stops and turns around, giving me a warm smile and a small wave. He does this as he walks along.

I lightly lay back and smile to myself. How could I be smiling in such a place like this? My mind quickly wanders to my friends. My smile fades as I think of El. I had missed her so much and finally got meet with her again just to get taken away. I lightly frown and try to fall asleep. This time being successful.

After a few hours of sleep I wake up. This time my vision was just fine but I was in a new location. I sit up, not even seeing Peter sitting next to the bed I had just been laying in. "Good morning, sleepyhead." He says. I lightly jump and turn to him. "Hello, Peter." I lightly smile. He returns the smile.
"What are you doing here?" I politely ask. "I was just making sure you were okay." He replies. "I'm fine." I nod. He gently smiles, "Good."

an: another short chapter but wanted to update again. thank you for reading <3