First Meet

Rocky is a person whose only aim was to fulfil his mother's promise.
He don't have any desires other than that.
Such person fell for a girl? That too love at first sight.
What made him attracted towards reena.
Their first meeting.
Rocky in cab , asking driver to go to pub, driver says today is dry day. What rocky would have done at that situation? Would he simply drop the idea of drinking just because it was prohibited. Never. He is rocky. He will get what he wants. At that exact moment he gets to know there was a girl, rajendra desai daughter who legit blocked the road for drinks , not just that she let her goons beat everyone who eyed at her.
Rocky state of mind: who is this girl, she is just like me when it comes to going out of the way to get something.
He subconsciously attracted towards her attitude without even seeing her.
He walked towards the place to get himself drink bottle.
He saw a girl who is standing showing her back, wearing golden short dress, full of attitude in her body language, throws the bottle from her hand and turns around. Beautiful face with attractive eyes but full of attitude from head to toe. That's the moment rocky heart slipped a bit and he dropped to hold the bottle. Amused at her beauty & attitude. The first time in his life where he stumbled.

Straight away walks towards her and circles her wondering who is this girl who freaking made him stumble.