1 Love at first fight

JILLIAN'S POV

6:37, It was my first day as a senior, I was walking papuntang school. I had bought my fave coffee from my fave local coffee shop near the school. I was about to meet my friends at the hallway, not until may mabilis na bike na dumaan sakin.

"AAAAH!" I screamed as the coffee I was holding spilled onto my white shirt.

The driver of the bike stopped to check if I was ok.

"Ma'am are you ok?" He/she said while getting down from the bike.

I gave him/her a deadly stare, as I tried to wipe the coffee out my shirt.

"Can you please look where you were going? You almost hit me. " I calmly said while looking at him.

"Woah, you're eyes looks like they could kill!" He/she joked.

I was still wiping the coffee out my shirt when I heared him say that, I didn't have to time to argue so I fast-walked papuntang school.

When I thought my only problem was this coffee stain, may dadagdag pa pala.

"You want to ride here? This is what I can only repay for spilling your coffee." He/she said while following me with his/her bike.

"No thanks, I hate riding the bike" I said while walking faster.

"Don't worry, I am already a master when it comes to riding a bike." He/she said while keeping up with my speed.

"A master? You almost hit me a while ago." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Correction, you were on the way, that why I almost hit you!" He/she playfully argued.

Since the school was a few steps away, I decided to run, leaving him/her behind. I looked back and saw him/her stunned with my actions.

When I got to the school, I immediately ran up to the twins.

Ronnie and Bonnie have been one of my closest friends since freshman year. I met them when on the firstday of freshmen when they knew that I was Filipino. They are also the only people in my group of friends who are also single like me.

"Hi Jillian!! First time in history, kami ang nauna!" Ronnie said while fixing his locker.

"Masyado kasing excited tong si Ronnie, kala mo naman talaga nag-aaral." Bonnie said while retouching her make-up.

"Agang-aga, nagmamake-up agad?" I jokingly said.

"Oo naman noh! College na tayo, ready na ako to finally mingle!" Bonnie said while squeling.

Ronnie and I look at each other and shake our heads displeased with what Bonnie said.

"Ay alam nyo ba, someone bumped into me, naka bike sya". I said while leaning onto my locker.

"Natapon yung hawak kong kape kasi nga nagulat ako nung untikan nya na akong nabangga." I continued while showing the big stain on my shirt.

"Buti hindi hot coffee ang natapon" Ronnie said while touching my shirt that had a stain.

"Kaya naman pala first time mong walang dalang kape sa school." Bonnie joked while applying eyeshadow.

"So yun na nga, he/she offered me to ride his bicycle as a sorry daw for almost bumping me." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Bakit hindi mo tinanggap?" Ronnie asked.

"Hello! Ako toh si Jillian! Alam nyo naman ata na Bicycle ang trauma ko since bata pa ako. Besides, the man/woman seems creepy, she/he started following me after I said no."

"Gwapo ba?" Bonnie bluntfully asked.

"Gaga! So kahit manyak, basta pogi jojowain mo?"

"Depende kung maraming pera!"

The bell finally started to rang. I parted my ways sa twins, hindi kami parehas ng schedules eh.

I went inside the classroom while texting mama and ate na I my class was starting.

Not too long, the classroom started to finally fill up, the professor had finally went inside the classroom too.

"Ok class, I am mister wilson- " the professor's introduction was interrupted by a slam of the door.

As I turned around to see who it was, his/her clothes seems familiar.

"I'm sorry for being late, I didn't know where to park my bicycle" he/she said.

Teka, parang kilala ko yung boses na yan. As I tried to remember who it was, I finally had recalled.

The creepy guy/girl who almost bumped into me earlier?!?!

Hi pipol, nagbabalik si baccla. Di ko sure kung gagawen ko tong bxg, so I decided na both genders nalang. I deleted my first story nacicringe ako lels. This story will be inspired by the famous kdrama called "weightlifting fairy kim bok joo" so this will be a very light and heartfelt story. Walang mabigat na mangyayari dito. :)