𝟎𝟎|𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Depuis le début

Which is why, at sixteen years old, he wasn't exactly fazed to see the frazzled look on Eddie Munson’s face when he approached him on his picnic table of doom in the middle of the forest.

"You want me to what?"

Eddie had his trusty lunchbox by his side as he stared up at the boy standing above him. He had been intent on growing out his hair, and it was messy and the tips just barely touched his shoulders.

Elias rolled his eyes, annoyance bubbling within him. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie and dropped himself on the seat across from Eddie, dropping any pretences of rhe nice boy act he usually put up.

"Are you fucking deaf, Munson? I just said I want to buy whatever you're selling. Why do you think I'm here?"

Eddie quirked an eyebrow, slowly pushing his lunchbox to the side to make room for his elbows. "I'm sorry, I'm just surprised that Elias Hawthorne of all people is coming to me for...well, this," he paused, a slow grin beginning to take form on his lips. "I thought you were lost or something."

Elias narrowed his eyes into a hateful glare, whipping his hand out of his pocket to slap a couple of bills onto the table. "Don't fuck with me, Munson. Just show me what you have."

Eddie brought his hands up in show of surrender before bringing his lunchbox back to it's former position. He popped the container open and displayed the contents before Elias.

"Lo and behold," Eddie began. "Your ticket to paradise for only twenty bucks per half ounce."

Elias eyed the plastic bags inside the box, swallowing the painful lump forming in his throat. He knew getting involved with this shit wouldn't do him any good, but he was sick of feeling so much and he needed something to help him feel anything else, even if only for a short time.

He was looking to die, anyway. It didn't matter if this messed him up more than he already was.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

There was a tinge of genuine concern in Eddie's voice, and Elias looked up to meet his curious gaze. The older boy had a hand cradling his jaw, staring unflinchingly into Elias' hostile gaze. Elias swallowed harshly again. "Why do you care? Shouldn't you be happy happy you're making more money now that you have a new customer?" He spat.

Eddie merely blinked, unfazed by the intent behind those words. "Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled, Hawthorne. You just..." he trailed off, titling his head to the left. "You don't really seem like the type to do drugs."

Despite himself, Elias flinched slightly. It was barely noticeable, but Eddie noticed it. "I guess you don't know me as well as you might think," he said.

Ignoring the developing burn in his eyes, Elias pushed money towards Eddie. "I'm not here to chat. You said twenty for a half ounce? I'll have that."

Much to his relief, Eddie took the money, albeit hesitantly, and threw a plastic back at him. Elias quickly pocketed the bag and got up on his feet. He jumped over the seat, ready to walk away when Eddie spoke up again.

"Aren't you afraid that I'll tell someone?"

Elias paused, keeping his stare trained to the trees up ahead. If anyone ever found out, that would be the end of him, and the seemingly squeaky clean reputation his family had.

But, he hardly cared about that. And besides–

"No one would ever believe you if you told them."

Because he was Elias Hawthorne, and he was perfect.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ¤ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Hello again:)))

This is becoming a recurring thing

I'm still mad but whatever...I'll ignore the mistakes made this season like they didn't happen because seriously, fuck the writers

Anyways, tell me what you think! Thank you for reading!

Thank you pinkriver3 for your comments! You honestly make my day whenever I publish a chapter lol

Bye~
-🙈💜