W-what do you mean? | short story!

It was a morning like no other , Lia woke up feeling lightheaded and tired She decided to head to the kitchen where Emi was waiting , Emi had Black hair and a purple fade , she looked like a model although what she had done to others in the past. Many had mistaken them to be in a relationship but they never listened doubt the feeling that one day it might be true ''Good morning..''stuttered Lia  Emi had no respond she had earphones in Lia hugged Emi from behind and she stood in shock as she flipped the egg. 

''Lia!..Good morning how are you doing?''  Lia had already fallen asleep on her shoulder  and Emi stared in awe and chuckled softly. Lia had been working for upcoming exams and had worked till she dropped and no hour had she thought of breaks ,Emi looked at her not remembering about the eggs she was flipping , ''what if?'' she thought but no! She wasnt lesbian or was she?she always felt something different about her.. but she ignored that feeling  and continued to put Lia to the side of the sofa . Emi glanced softly as Lia embraced the soft expanse of the puffy chair. She smelt smoke and quickly turned her face towards the burning egg. "Fuck!"  Emi Sprinted back over to the egg and quickly flipped it around .oops. 

~2 hours later~ 

(Emi is black btw she's just wearing this)

 "Damn I look fire" she said surprised,Lia walked out off the bathroom and gawked at the sight of Emi "WTF EMI?" " ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO GO OUT LIKE THIS? " Emi stood dumbfounded and eyed herself down again. "Whats wrong with it?" " ... " "The skin? Ripped tights? Are you not seeing it. So many Men will look at you!" Lia protested "So? Isn't it time I get attention?" The room filled with an awkward silence as they stared into eachothers eyes "fine. but I'm coming with you." Lia blushed and clenched her fists And hurriedly looked down. Emi chuckled, " Aw, so you do care about me? " , "Shut the fuck up" Lia muttered