36 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Oi!," Satoru called out. "Are your eyes defective, (F/n)-chan?"

"No," I replied, blissfully enjoying his reactions. "It's called taste."

The other line was quiet for a while before Satoru spoke in a warning tone, "so you're going for them now?"

"Nah nah. I'm a good person so maybe I'd stick with you. If I don't, who would?," I kidded, knowing well enough that millions would steal him away if I were to break up with him.

"Okay..."

"Are you sulking?"

"I'm off to eat breakfast," and with that, he ended the call.

Eeeeh?! He already sulked with just that?

He's surprisingly more childish than I thought.

──❍──

"What's up with him?," Kotone asked when the students gathered on the training grounds

"What's up with him?," Kotone asked when the students gathered on the training grounds. Satoru was unusually quiet and it was putting everyone on edge. Normally, he'd have gone to Nanami's nerves already, but it seemed someone struck his first.

"Maybe my favorite kouhai was disappointed with the measurement of his dic-"

"Miura senpai!," Shoko exclaimed in terror and disgust. "What have you guys been talking about while I wasn't here?"

"Definitely innocent and child friendly things."

"Yep."

"Very believable," Nanami chimed in, looking out the fields and spotting a wilted Satoru. "What's wrong with Gojo-san?"

"It's only been a day since (F/n) went for the mission," Shoko noted. "Don't tell me he's gonna act all sappy and lovesick now? I'm seriously gonna throw up."

The rest chuckled despite worrying inwardly.

"He's more mature and tolerable when (F/n) senpai is here, but this silence is really weird," Nanami stated as he scratched his brow.

"Never thought he'd be the clingy type," Shoko shrugged.

"He looks like a sub," Miura chuckled, ignoring the questioning looks from the other students.

"Nope. He's definitely a dom. Wanna bet?," Kotone oiled up.

──❍──