Cigarette

Cigarette
with who?
read 11:56
is it a guy??
read 11:56

y/n👽
shes busy bro.
sent 11:56

"Done" I sigh as i turn my phone off and slam it on my lap, Maddy smirks and gets out the car.
We are now sitting in a small cafe, there aren't that many people but there's a fair amount. A worker comes up to us and asks for our order "You can go first Mads im still choosing" I look at her as look through the menu, suddenly I hear my phone go off cutting out Maddy's faint voice ordering, I grab my phone and look at the notification and I click on it opening it straight away

Cigarette

y/n👽
shes busy bro.
read 12:10

Cigarette
what the fuck give y/n her phone now.
read 12:10

I slide my phone over to Maddy as the worker looks at me waiting for me to tell her my order "Um I'm gonna take a moment is it okay if you come back?" She nods and walks off. "What do I say mads?!" I laugh as I see her reading the texts "just say it again or something along those lines, just keep it going" she giggles as I take my phone back

Cigarette

Cigarette
what the fuck give y/n her phone back now.
read 12:10

y/n👽
i don't know who you are but get the picture y/n is with me so stop blowing her phone up she's busy with me.
sent 12:14

I feel slightly bad for coming off so harsh but it's so funny, Maddy sees me laughs and instantly opens her mouth "whatd you say this time" she giggles and I pass her the phone and she starts reading the texts "oh shit" she looks down at my phone "what?" I ask as I take my phone out of her hands and I look down, shit Ash is calling me "what do I do?!" I look at Maddy and ask "I don't know" she laughs as I freak. I hit the decline button but he calls again and I hit the decline button once again. "Maddy he keeps calling" by now she is in hysterical "it's not funny hes like gonna kill me" she laughs even harder but then ash stops calling me but then I get a text from him.

Cigarette

Cigarette
y/n has her location on for me buddy, I'm coming to get her, she's mine so you better not touch her.
read 12:20

My mouth falls open as I read the text "what'd he say" Maddy stops laughing and she takes my phone out of my hand "Oh shit he literally just said your his" she looks at me "he does have feelings for you y/n hes jealous as fuck" I look at her "Maddy he has my location, hes coming here" I groan "oh shit tell him it's a joke" she suggests as a worker walks over here and places her food on the table infront of her "he wont believe me hes a stubborn twat" I say as I shake my head" she takes a mouthful out of her smoothie "go facetime him or something" I groan as I stand up and walk outside, I hit FaceTime and on the second ring he answers, hes in the car and he looks mad.
"Ash it's a joke" I say as I laugh "I don't believe you" he says as he looks at me dead in the eyes through the screen "chill ash I was kidding, im getting lunch with Maddy" I say hoping he would believe me and calm down "so your not with any guy?" he looks semi calmer but he's still mad, i can tell. "No i was never with a guy, Mads just suggested I prank you" I laugh as I watch his drop "are you fucking kidding me" I shake my head as I'm in fits of laughter "but you did get a little jealous" I look at him now completely serious "oh shut it y/n I was not" he looks away from the screen " you were so" I laugh and he hangs up.
I walk back into the cafe and I sit back down with Maddy "what happened" she asks as she looks away from her phone "I told him it was a prank and hes not coming here" I laugh as I pick the menu up and start looking through it. "So are you and him just friends, or more?" I put the menu down and I look at Maddy "what do you mean 'or more'" I raise my eyebrows "well its obvious he likes you, look how jealous he got because he thought you were with another guy" I don't say anything, is it true? Does he really have feelings for me "I don't know Mads".

Time skip bc im Lazy

Cigarette

Cigarette
yo ma come over
read 9:31pm

I smile as I read the nickname he gave me, he always calls me Ma but I know he doesn't mean for it to be anything more then a friendly pet name.

y/n👽
its late and im tired idk
read. 9:32pm

Cigarette
come onnn ma, ill order food
read 9:33pm

y/n👽
on my way 😫
sent 9:34pm

Since my mum is asleep I have to walk to Ash's and to my luck its dark but luckily he doesn't live that far from me. After I get ready I grab my phone and my airpods and I walk out the door.

Cigarette

y/n👽
im here hurry up and open the door im freezing my tits off😭
read 9:52

cigarette
what tits💀
read 9:52

y/n👽
actually die.
read 9:53

I turn my phone off and put my airpods in my case as I hear footsteps on the otherside of the door, the door opens and I'm met with ashtrays face "hi titless" he looks at me and laughs "move" I say as I push past him and walk inside, I hear him shut the door behind me and lock it "good to see you too" he mumbles and turns to look at me "good to see you mr jealous" I smirk as I remember our conversation over the phone before, he rolls his eyes and walks towards his room, "I wasnt jealous" he says as he lays on his bed and opens his phone "mhm sure 'shes mine so you better not touch her'" he blushes slightly and gets embarrassed "no need to feel embarrassed" I smirk "it was cute, I liked it" he looks up at me "what?, you liked it" I nod "I mean it felt nice to have someone care if I was with a guy" he look away and smile "it drove me crazy thinking your with another guy, letting him hold you" I look over at him and raise an eyebrow "really?" he nods "I was jealous." he says blankly "I know" I smirk, he grabs me and pulls me onto the bed "what are you doing"I grin but then he crashes his lips onto mine.
Ashtray, my best friend is kissing me and I love it, I kiss back melting into the kiss Oh how long ive been craving for this day to come. I feel him pull away and I open my eyes to look at him "I love you so fucking much y/n"

———————-
Part 2?!
Short one 😍✌🏽