Chapter 9: Unsatisfied

MARCY'S POV

Wow, it's just wow. I never kissed a boy before, and I liked it! I don't want to describe it.

After a soft peck on the lips with Sawyer. A crash from the band caught my slightest attention of mine.

"Sasha!" Anne called out to her.

In the tip of my eye, I saw Sasha running away and Anne follows after her with a concerned look.

I side glance at my friends who abruptly left.

Did something happen? Why is Anne worried?

"What's wrong Marcy?" Sawyer looks down into my eyes and stroke my back.

I smile and shake my head before gaze Sawyer's blue sky colour eyes. "Nothing! There's nothing wrong Sawyer."

"Come on, tell me. Did you like your first kiss?" Sawyer teases, and I laugh gently hitting his buffy arms.

"You idiot. It's obvious!" I snuggle closer, it's my first time his warm welcome.

Sawyer leans his forehead into mine, and softly squeezed his eyes, "I'm glad you like it."

He shortly let us go, and leads me out of the dance floor.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To the buffet! Man, I'm famished from the dance! Wanna come with me? Master Marcy?"

"Sure! But I'm not allowing you to use that name again!"

"I make no promises!"

--At the food station--

Minutes pass by Marcy and Sawyer discover various food and desserts. Playfully wipe against their cheek, not trying to stain their clothes.

"Ah! Stop it, Sawyer! I'm losing! I'm-"

Marcy trips back, and the unlucky perk is activated, her heels broke, Sawyer reaches out to save Marcy but failed!

Thankfully, the nerd's elbow lands on the table. She regains her balance and bumps the table in a brassy way. Causing the punch juice bowl to spill on her face, and a little bit of stain on her dress.

Sawyer rushes to her side and helps the clumsy nerd to get up.

"Are you okay?" Sawyer almost screams in a panic that Marcy cracks up about his reaction.

"I'm fine! I'm fine Sawyer!" Marcy waves it off, haven't broken her bones or anything. The nerd's face is soaked in Anne's favourite juice.

The crash hooks the crowd's attention. Others avert, don't care and some overreact.

"Noooo! The juice!" A boy cries in agony. Overdramatically kneels and regrets that he didn't sip the water that is flavoured and water coloured.

Marcy stands and grabs a handful of tissues and removes her broken heels and walks off barefoot. "I have to go to the bathroom! I'll be back Sawyer!"

Sawyer smiles and nods, "Hope that you won't get lost!" then he helps the mess that Marcy caused.

A few more minutes later of drying, decades of cleaning the juice off her face. It is now clean!

Marcy dusts off the dirt on the shoulder, she chuckled, "Can't believe that was fun. Despite all of that!"

Marcy is walking on the sidewalk, the breeze blows her hair, and the tips of her dress sways gracefully and beautifully.

The wind among the leaves moves past the level of her ears. Suddenly amplifying her ability of hearing.

It's Anne, who chuckled.