"I thought you weren't going to be able to make it," Luke sighed. "I was about to drive to your house and drag you all out."

   "We get to drink tonight," Aurora grinned, showing off the bottle of champagne to Bella. "Spence, you want anything?"

   Spencer shook his head, "No thanks, I'm the designated driver tonight."

   "Oh, come on, you can have one beer," Matt said, swinging an arm around Spencer's shoulders and shoving a beer into his hands.

   "Everyone always forces me to have a beer," Spencer sighed.

   Derek let out a loud laugh, reminded of all the times he would watch Spencer force himself to finish a beer. Spencer took a sip of the beer, still not used to the undesirable taste. All 5 of Matt's kids ran by, seating themselves at a table to play a board game.

   Tara and Emily sipped on their wine as they made their way over, hugging Bella and Spencer. Emily had grown her bangs out and cut her hair a bit shorter, complimenting her pretty face. She didn't look like she had aged a single second. 

   "It's so good to see you," Bella grinned.

   "You look so grown up!" Emily exclaimed, pointing out Bella's short hair and mature makeup.

   "Well, I am 37. I'm getting old."

   "Oh stop it, you're still the baby of this team. Speaking of which, Spencer, how are the new babies on the team?"

   "They're wonderful," Spencer answered.

   They all glanced over at Florence and Kai who were drinking wine at a nearby table. They waved at them and smiled, earning a peace sign from Kai. Charlotte stood up from the table they were at, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

   "Hey you two," she smiled. "Finally out of the house, huh?"

   "Bella's domestic now," Aurora chuckled. "It's better than hunting serial killers."

   "I'm not going to be domestic for very much longer," Bella said, ignoring her sisters' comments. 

   "Why not?" Luke asked, sipping his beer.

   "I got a new job," Bella smiled.

   "A new job?" JJ gasped, walking over to the group. Will, Michael, and Henry trailed behind her as Bella squealed and pulled her old friend into a hug.

   "JJ!" Bella smiled. "Look at you! And Henry, look at you! Look at all of you! You're so grown up! How's New Orleans?"

   "Sunny and beautiful," JJ laughed. "Don't let me distract you, what's your new job?"

   Bella smiled, "Right, well, Ivy is starting school this upcoming fall. I always said that I'd find work once all of the girls were in school. I'm going to be teaching psychology at American University. I'm also going to be teaching a couple of classes at the FBI academy!"

   Charlotte gasped, "Bella! That's amazing!"

   "Professor Snow, it has a nice ring to it," Matt chuckled. 

   "I'll be back to the FBI in a way," Bella shrugged. "I just won't have to carry a gun or chase down murderers anymore."

   "But that's what makes it so fun!" Hotch smiled, approaching Bella and Spencer. He gave Spencer a pat on the back before hugging Bella.

   "Hey, you!" Bella smiled. "How's it going?"

   "No complaints," Hotch smiled. "Jack is in college now and I'm practicing law."