00 - the intro.

AHMAZI MARIE W.

"Twinnnn." I ran up hugging Tazjah tightly before we started rocking each other side to side. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more mazi." She spoke before we broke the hug.

"So forget us?" I heard which made me turn around and see the rest of everybody.

"I missed y'all too!" I smiled going over to where they were all standing.

There was Tazjah, Mookie, Kel, Stunna and Manman.

"You got big Mazi, what the hell was they feeding you down there?" Manman joked making me laugh.

I have put on a great amount of weight since staying down there in Texas, it must've been the water cause I barley ate.

"His ass ain't cook not one meal for me, if anything I was starved." I rolled my eyes referring to my dad.

Unfortunately, when my mom passed— I had to go stay with him because I've never met my mom's family and his family that stays out here, hates me for no reason therefore I couldn't stay with any of them.

I even have siblings who don't wanna talk to me because my mom got pregnant with me while my dad was still with their mother. It's not my fault that our daddy is a liar and a hoe.

But luckily now that I'm legal, I can make my own decisions as far as where I go and I chose to come back here with the people who treat me more like family then my own.

Tazjah just got her own place and she had an extra bedroom that she was going to let me stay in.

"Look at my favvvvv!" Mookie walked towards me, holding her phone up and recording.

"No pictures please. No pictures." I held my hand up in front of my face, my hair was messy and I didn't want to be on Instagram— she love to post people no matter how crazy they looked.

This moment right here with them was the happiest I've been since I left them and that was two years ago.

I've always been my happiest around them, no matter the situation they always find a way to make me feel better. Even when my mom passed, they comforted me more then my own father.

When it came to me he rarely showed me the love a father should show to their daughter, he treated his other kids better then me and he barely wanted me to stay with him.

His feelings about me I would assume is because of my mother— they never got along. I know a big part of his resent towards her was the fact that she didn't abort me like he wanted her to and it broke up his marriage.

But oh well, I'm here— deal with or don't. Who gives a fuck!

"Best friendddd!" I dragged walking up to Kel, I missed my bestie the most.