He goes to the tv and grabs it by the stand. It moves a little but stops. I look at El as blood starts to run from her nose.

Well shit

"Alright knock it off. Let go," he demands.

She shakes her head and keeps a tight hold on the tv. Hopper tries again, but the tv doesn't move.

"Ok two weeks," Hopper adds to her punishment time, trying the tv again. "Let go!"

She shakes her head again. "A month!" Hopper yells.

"No," El says, glaring at the man. I gulp.

"El just let go," I plead. She ignores me, eyes trained on Hopper.

"Well congratulations. You just graduated from no tv for a month to no tv at all!" Hopper grabs the power plug in from the back of the tv and rips it out.

"No!" Eleven screams. "No! No!" Eleven repeats, running over and messing with the antennas on the top of the tv.

"You have got to understand that there are consequences to your actions," Hopper says turning to look at her from across the room.

"You are like papa!" She screams. I gasp and cover my mouth. She should not have gone there.

"Really?" Hopper deadpans. "I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch? Alright you want to go back to the lab?"

My mouth gapes open. I wouldn't wish for anyone to go to Hawkins lab not even my worst enemy. Not even Tina.

"One phone call. I can make that happen," Hopper says. My hands shake with anxiety. Would he really do that?

"I hate you," Eleven tells him.

"Well, I'm not too crazy about you either. You know why? Cause your a brat!" He angrily tells her. "You know what that word means? How about that be you word for the day. Brat, why don't we look it up?" Hopper grabs a dictionary from a side table and flips through it. "B.R.A.T brat." He tosses the book to El, who tosses her hand up. Stopping it in mid air with her mind.

He pushes her hand forward and throws the book at Hopper. "Hey!" He yells, dodging it.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asks her.

She moves the couch and it crashes into the side of his body.

"Eleven! Stop it!" I yell, walking towards her. She throws her hand out and sends a side table sliding towards me. I catch it with my mind and stop it right before it touches me. She moves her other hand, and I feel my feet lift from the ground. She throws me into a wall, and I fall instantly to the ground.

She storms away. "Hey! Hey!" Hopper yells after her. She throws a bookshelf down. He continues to yell after her.

She runs to her room and throws the door closed. "Hey!" He yells. Banging on her unmoving door.

"Open this door!" Hopper screams, trying to turn the handle.

I stand up and walk closer to him, stumbling a bit.

He continues to yell at her, but I zone out. My brain is so overwhelmed I can't think straight. Suddenly, every glass item in the house shatters, including the windows. I hear Eleven screaming over the sounds of glass hitting the floor. Immediately, I throw my hands over my face and crouch down.

...

For the rest of the night, Hopper collected boards and nailed them to the window frames. I decided to help him for awhile but ended up passing out on the couch.

I wake up to banging. I open my eyes to see Hopper nailing shut one of the last broken windows. I sit up and look around at all the broken glass.

I hear a slight squeak and look up to see Eleven's door swing open. She makes eye contact with Hopper then slams it shut.