Book 1-Chapter 3 (Special Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Ruve looked deep into their thoughts, and he agrees with his brother-in-law. (much to his annoyance ) However, a marriage could be strengthened over a peace treaty.

Kirsten La Monique soon came into the conversation, "In terms of the situation, your highness, I have an idea. Why not we ask The Ashton Empire for a peace treaty and with their help, we could get rid of the demonic beast faster? From my knight's report, several of their territories are under siege as well." He said. Ruve looked at his ex-father-in-law. Even though both Aristia and him never formally divorced. He nods before speaking, "We'll send a message, delivered by a group of knights to the empire for a treaty. That's all for today, you are dismissed. " with that, the courts meeting was over

Ruve left Herman behind to clean up. He soon arrived at the Queen's Palace, which was where Aristia originally lived until she disappeared. He entered and went to her room. Her room was clean and well-kept. It was once plain and bare but now was f, filled with beautiful things. He doesn't know why he always comes here. He felt cranky, bipolar in his emotions, and felt like he was being tumbled into the ocean. Not only that but he... Sometimes has illusions of seeing her. Of seeing Aristia.

He growls, why is he feeling like this? He hates her, he hates how she was so cold, arrogant, and... He couldn't think of anything. He felt disgusted for hating her. Ruve growls before leaving, Ruve opened a box that was in the room. It held their wedding ring, a plain silver ring. With no diamonds, just a plain ring. He thinks to himself,' I'm going to get this change... Maybe add a Sapphire and a diamond.' He thought before leaving.

Outside the Imperial Palace- Courtyard, Lunch Time, Royal Garden

The nobles and aristocratic ladies are having tea with the Empress

The nobles and aristocratic ladies are having tea with the Empress. Like all events, this was the time of gossip and climbing of the ranks. Empress Jieun always holds a tea party with the ladies of the court, she favored the Heart Family, so it is obvious that many preparations were helped by Roxana Heart, (Sister of Ruve and sister-in-Law of Jieun). Today Roxanne was wearing a red, black-themed outfit.

Other ladies were wearing colors that represented their family house or their husbands' house

Other ladies were wearing colors that represented their family house or their husbands' house. For example, Empress Jieun is wearing a blue and white dress themed. It was to match her husband's colors, along with symbols that she was married into the Royal Family.