<Unwanted Roommate> Chpt. 1

!A/N Sanemi the chihuahua though. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes! Enjoy! A/N!

Muichiro's pov

I moved here as a fifth grader. Now I'm starting high school. It's nerve racking, yes. My older brother got into a different school a 2 years ago. He didn't make the cut because of his anger issues.

I continue to pack my stuff as father loads boxes in the car. "Awh, my baby is growing up." My mother hugged me as the last of the boxes were being hauled out.

"Mother, I have to go. I'll visit soon. I love you." I meant it but I still had my same expressionless face.

"I love you too, baby. Now be safe." She kissed my forehead and I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I left the room and went outside to go to the car. "You ready bud?" My dad looked back at me from the rear view mirror.

"Yea." I stared out the window putting my earbuds in for the drive.

Genya's pov

It's finally time! I get to go to high school! I finish up packing my suitcase and I hop in the car with my brother.

"You ready, shit head?" Sanemi looked towards me. I was playing on my phone. I looked up at him.

"Yea, let's get going!" I shouted, smiling big.

We got the option to pick our roommates for our dorms. Sadly though I'm getting put with a random person as Inosuke and Tanjiro share a dorm. And Zenitsu also has a random roommate, I could've gone with him but I don't want him going on and on about the girls in our school. The girls have separate dorms so Nezuko and Kanao are in a dorm and Aoi is with someone random.

No one's pov

We see students walking up to the school with boxes or suitcases. The school is huge! Atleast 4 floors. It was a very boxy looking building with large front double doors.

Muichiro's pov

I'd walk through the double doors with many other students. I recognized a few of them from middle school but I had never spoken with them. I drag the cart that I got for my boxes to an open seat in the corner. While I wait for the crowd to fizzle out.

After about 20 minutes I finally walk up to the front desk "Name?" The lady asks me.

"Muichiro Tokito." I look over the wall on her desk. The surface of her desk is cluttered and it looks like she has papers sticking out of drawers.

"Okay, you are room 378, here is your roomkey" The lady said, tipping down her glasses and giving me a small golden key.

I head to the elevator after nodding the secretary a thanks. Floor 3. I press the three button on the elevator and the doors shut. But a taller kid sticks his arm in the door. "Wait for me!" The kid shoved open the door and stepped in.

The elevator doors shut again and we headed up. The kid tried to speak with me but I just focused on the wall.

The doors opened and I stepped out. Heading down the hallway I read each number over the doors.

"375... 376... 377... 378." I'd mumble to myself as my fingers glided down the wall as I walked.

I fumbled with my key for a moment before unlocking it and walking in. But as I walked in I saw my roommate was already there. He was a tall male with a fluffy black Mohawk that continued down to his shoulders. He was sitting on his bed snacking on some chips. I narrow my eyes at him and go over to the other bed.

Genya's pov

I ran through the crowd being sure I was first to get my room key. I was at the front of the line! "Name." The secretary said to me, looking up slightly.

"Genya Shinazugawa!" I exclaimed. She handed me my room key and pointed to the elevator with her eyes. I nodded and ran to the elevator.

I scanned my key as I slowed my pace. Room 378 it read. I hope my roommate is a great guy! I really don't want a shitty roommate.

I hit the three button as I stepped in the elevator. But as I got on atleast 15 other people did too. The elevator was big though so it wasn't a problem!

The doors open on the third floor and I squeez my way out of the elevator. I scanned the third floor lobby for Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. Nothing. I shrug and jog down the hallway looking for my room.

I finally reached I unlocked the door and swung the door open. I threw my suitcase on the right side bed and started unpacking. Sheets, blanket, clothes, plush, laptop, mouse... and hygiene shit.

I grab a snack that I packed and plopped down onto my bed opening my laptop and the chips. I started watching One Peice 'cause why the hell not.

About a half an hour later the door unlocked again. It was probably my roommate! I closed my laptop and took a chip from the bag.

The door opened and I saw a short male probably about 5 foot his hair was very long and it had turquoise tips about halfway down. He had bad posture and his eyes were a light blue to a darker blue.

He narrowed his eyes at me and went over to the free bed. I tried speaking with him, "Hi-" He cut me off and didn't look up to me.

"Don't talk to me. I don't want to be bothered." The short male said taking out a bedspread from one of his 3 boxes.

"I just thought we could tell exchange names?" I asked as he got something else out of the box.

"Fine, I'm Muichiro Tokito." He mumbled loudly turning around to face me. His arms were crossed and he didn't look happy.

"I'm Genya Shinazugawa, nice to meet you Tokito." I smiled at him but he just whipped back around and finished unpacking.

Once he was finished he took the book off from his desk. He layed down and started reading.

I turned back on my laptop, put on my headphones and started playing minecraft.

!A/N Hola readers sorry if this is all over the place. Again, it's my first story on this app and I hope you guys enjoy reading it! Word Count: 1,067 A/N!