"Thank you."

"Anyways! I must go now, oh! Also, I saw Tanjiro here too, so if you need someone to talk to, he's here!" She waved me a goodbye.

"Alright then."

I decided maybe I should find someone to talk to in the meantime. I am pretty bored.

——————————————————————————-

After spending half an hour of looking for Tanjirp I gave up! He's no where!

I decided just to go walk around the forest, maybe he's training? He did miss a lot when he was in a coma.

While walking deep into the forest I heard sounds of swords clashing. I started to run and hid behind a tree.

Peeking around it I saw Tanjiro finding some weird looking...uhm..doll? Or manikin?

I don't know what but it had six arms!

"Come on Tanjiro put your back into it!" Shouted a little boy with a mask.

"It's too hard kotestu-kun!" He complained but Tanjiro still kept trying.

After he finished Tanjiro was at the end of his rope and dropped down to the ground panting heavily.

"Ah! Tanjiro are you ok?" I ran over to his side.

"Y-y/n? What are you d-doing here?" He looked up to me while still catching his breath.

"I'm here because my sword got broken. Mitsuri said you'd be here." I explained helping him up.

"What are you doing here lady! Tanjiro needs to get fit and train!" Shouted the little boy and stomped over to me.

"Eh? Oh I'm sorry for interrupting I just came to check up on my friend here!" I said to him and other his head.

"Hah?! D-don't touch me!" He swatted my hand away and I just giggled.

"Tanjiro needs to train come back later!" He said crossing his arms.

"Well ok then. It's nice seeing you though." I waved goodbye.

"Wait Y/n!" I heard Tanjiro from behind. He ran over to me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know anyone by the name of Genya Shinazugawa? I saw him earlier at the hot springs, and at the final selection long ago. I just wanted to know if you knew him." He said.

Genyas here?!

"Uh-! Oh yeah I do! We're good friends I guess you could say." I blushed a little and laughed nervously.

"Oh, we'll ok then. I just don't want to feel bad because Kotetsu is training me and you came here by yourself."

"Don't worry about me! I'm all good." I grinned.

After that I decided to just head back though, I was feeling quite sleepy even though it was in the afternoon.

"-sigh-..Maybe I should just sleep..I'll need to prepare for when demons will attack. I'll never know what will come next, Tanjiro and the sound Hashira defeated an upper rank demon. And there hasn't been a death of an upper rank in 100 years until now! I must keep my guard up.." While walking I cut around a corner of a building and almost ran into someone.

"Ah!...oh.." I stopped myself just in time to come face to face with no other than Genya.

"Oh hey Genya! Didn't see you there for a second.." I chuckled and felt my face go red.

"Y/n! I didn't see you there either..s-sorry about that.." He mumbled and looked down.

"It's alright. I didn't expect to see you here, any particular reason you might be in this village?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm in need for more ammo." He then pulled out his gun to show he had hardly any ammo left.

"Oh..I see. You use nichirin bullets for that?" I asked. Obviously he used nichirin bullets for it, why else would it be so affective on demons?!

"Yeah! It works pretty good."

After that there was a little awkward silence.

'Boy..did this get awkward..SAY SOMETHING Y/N!!'

I mentally cursed in my mind.

"So would you like to go out for dinner?"

"Wanna take a stroll around the forest?"

...

The two of you spoke at the same time!

"Uh..you first.." I said.

"No,no you. What were you going to say." He protested.

"Oh. Well I was going to say if you wanted to go for a walk around the forest.." I put my hands behind my back and fiddled with them. Knowing damn well that I was tired but I instantly switched emotions.

"Oh! S-sure!" He smiled. Which made me blush a little.

"Great..!" The two of us then started to walk side by side into the thicket forest.

It was quiet for a little while. Hearing the sounds of birds and the rustle of the wind.

I looked up to the sun setting slowly down tot he horizon.

I could see the color of the clouds the same as the sun and a purplish color

"The sun is nice..I like the setting mood." I commented while continuing to look at the scenery before me.

"Yeah..it is.." Genya replied. I turned my head to see our eyes meeting.

He blushed like a tomato and turned his head the other direction. I giggled at his sudden action.

I enjoyed every moment I was getting from all of this..

End of chapter 14!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sorry for late update lol