Sirius Black x Fiona Potter (2)

Start from the beginning

The words had managed to play with her head. One thing that was almost an insecurity for Fiona was the thought of Sirius leaving her for someone else, for someone better than her. After all, he had been a player and although Fiona knew he had changed, sometimes the thought crossed her mind and it scared her. It made her feel insecure. Fiona didn't want to lose Sirius.

Fiona kept looking into the fire as her mind was clouded with that thought. She didn't realize when a new presence joined her, who was frowning at her behavior, already knowing something was up.

"You alright?"

Fiona jumped in her seat, as she tore her eyes from the fireplace to look beside her to find none other than the person occupying her thoughts.

Her boyfriend,

Sirius Black.

"Well I'm not alright now since you scared the living daylights out of me." Fiona replied as her hand was placed on her racing heart.

Sirius studied her, his gaze piercing into hers as if he could read what Fiona was thinking. Fiona shuddered and broke the eye contact, fidgeting with her hands before she realized Sirius knew that was a sign of her nervousness.

Sirius pulled Fiona close, bringing her into his side, placing a kiss on her head. Fiona melted into him, as some of the tension in her dissolved but she still couldn't get over what she had heard in the library.

Fiona's face was able to convey that her mind wasn't with her surroundings.

"Darling, what are you thinking about?" Sirius asked, looking down at the blonde whose eyes widened slightly for a second, before she masked her emotions.

"Nothing much, just lessons-"

"I know you, Fona, so don't even try to lie to me." Sirius cut across his girlfriend who moved away from his embrace, looking at the ground instead.

"I-I just remembered, I forgot to fix a mistake on my Potions assignment. I'm just going to go do that and then head out for Prefect patrol." Fiona said before she suddenly got up, wanting to leave. Before she could take a step however, a hand latched on her wrist and pulled her back down.

"You're avoiding the question." Sirius said in a serious tone, making Fiona squeeze her eyes shut.

"I'm fine, Sirius. Now, please just let me go." Fiona pleaded.

"Do you not trust me?" He suddenly said. "I understand if you don't want to share, but it would be easier to let it out then keep it in." Sirius said, moving his grip around Fiona's wrist to her hand, rubbing comforting circles in her palm.

Fiona released a defeated sigh and buried her face in his chest, "I'm scared."

Sirius frowned but wrapped an arm around the girl, "Of what? The war, that's a natural response-"

"No." Fiona said, making Sirius go quiet, shaking her head.

"Then what are you afraid of, Fona?"

"I'm scared to," Fiona gulped, "lose you."

Sirius went silent upon this and he felt bewildered. Why was Fiona afraid of losing him?

"I don't understand." He said, pulling the girl away to look at her but Fiona's gaze was on her fidgeting hands.

"I'm afraid that you might leave me for someone e-else, someone way better than m-me." She said, her eyes glossing over.

Sirius placed his hand under Fiona's chin, lifting her head with his finger so he could look into her eyes.

"I would never leave you. You know how much I love you. What makes you even think of that?" Sirius asked. "I know I've made some questionable choices in the past, but I'm not that person anymore. I began changing right when I fell for you." Sirius said, trying to make Fiona understand he wasn't planning on leave her.

Fiona rubbed away a stray tear, "But I'm not anywhere near as good as other girls, why would you stay with me-"

"Because I love you, Fona. You're the only one for me. I don't care about other people." Sirius replied, brushing away another tear that had escaped Fiona's eyes.

"But Evelyn said you'll be after her next, that you will get bored of me real soon. She said even if you don't leave me, she'll slip you a love potion." Fiona finished with a shaky breath.

"Sanders? Of Ravenclaw?" Sirius scoffed, "Please. She just needs a little lesson taught that's all." He said with a mischievous look before his gaze softened as he looked back at Fiona.

"I am always yours. I'm sorry that you feel insecure like this but I promise you that I am never leaving you for anyone, because you're mine." Sirius said lovingly.

"I love," He placed a peck on Fiona's lips, "you, forever."

At that, Fiona let out a relieved chuckle before wrapping her arms around Sirius' neck, "I love you too, always." With that, she placed her lips on Sirius', because they both were meant to be together, forever.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Hey!

First of all, Happy Birthday to Harold Jamesie Pottah!!

And second of all, I have started a story on these two called "Destiny's Game" so please go check that out if you haven't already! I've been in love with Fiona and Sirius recently so I came up with this one shot, hope you liked it!

Have a good day! <33

-S.B.